The Distress Call

Amy

I dialed Erica’s line several times but the line appeared unreachable. I tried calling her several times but to no avail. Did something happen to her phone or did something happen to her. No I doubt something happened to her. I went to the freezer to get chilled soda. I quickly opened the soda and gulped a reasonable amount, when my phone started ringing. I dropped the soda on the marble workbench as I ran to the sitting room. My phone laid on the center table. I picked up my phone the caller ID displayed on the screen turned out to be one of my clients. But I seriously don’t feel like going anywhere. So I dropped the phone on the table. Emily is getting me scared it’s been two days no calls and she’s not answering any either. My phone rang again I rushed to see the caller id expecting to see Emily’s call but no it was my mom. I know she’ll start her talks that seem unnecessary to me. I just had to answer the phone.
“Dear when are you coming home” she asked as I answered the call. Then say down on one of the sofa.
“ is that why you called. I’m busy with my work mom and I don’t have any free time for visitation” I replied sassily as I crossed my legs. Regretting ever answering her call.
“ when last I remember you worked as nothing but a prostitute. This  isn’t how we trained you Amy. Your father and I raised you properly and it hurts our pride that you decided to turn out this way. Amy come home we need to talk” mom said as she sounded angry on the other end making me roll my eye. Releasing a long hiss.
“ point of correction I’m not a prostitute but a sex worker. And my pay is handsome and far better than what your  godly daughter is earning. It’s a pity you and dad refused to enjoy the fruit of your labour by refusing me from sending you allowances. Talking of raising a child properly you both suck at it. What kind of parent send their kids to mushroom schools when our mates were in top notch schools, we ate twice a day while our mates ate as much as they could. If you couldn’t cater for children why bring them into the world to suffer. Why didn’t you close that legs of yours. How did you feel seeing other children healthy and yours malnourished, other children wearing designers clothing and we got rags to put on. And you say you brought us up properly, finally I got a chance to save myself from poverty through my god sent job and all you both do is to condemn me. I understand you both love poverty that you influenced my younger sister into having your poverty mentality but I dare to be different”  I explained angrily on the phone as she sniffed. I can guess she’s crying. I didn’t mean to be harsh but that was the candid truth.
“your father and I sacrificed our all good for you both. We deprived ourselves a lot of things just so we could train you both and this is the thank you we get. This life you’ve chosen to live is very dangerous. I wonder why you chose to be the family’s black sheep but one thing is certain you’ll regret it I just pray you’ll stop earlier or else your  life would be in total jeopardy” Mom said as she ended the call. ‘Fuck!’ I cursed as I ended the call. As long as I’m concerned they have no impact in my life. My phone rang again my hopes on seeing Erica’s call dropped as a result of the latter call. I sluggishly checked the caller ID only to my very surprise Erica’s name was boldly displayed on the screen. I quickly answered the call.
“Hey baby girl” I spoke with so much  enthusiasm but what I heard at the background freaked me out. Muffled screams was heard from the background. My heart suddenly started pounding.
“Erica are you there” I asked paranoid I began feeling weak then I clenched the table for support. Amongst the loud muffled screams came a shrill voice
“Please save me” the voice which I recognized as Erica’s my heart started pounding hard what must have happened to her.
“Erica are you there! Hang on please!! Erica!!!” I yelled continuously in my paranoid state then a scary male voice was heard at the background followed by total silence and a crashing sound. That’s how the call ended and that’s how I lost her. I stared hard at the screen as tears flowed from my eyes. I started running around in my paranoid state. Then I realized my next door neighbor, Tim was into cyber security. I ran to his house and knocked luckily he was at home. Then he opened the door. He seemed to be having a good time.
“Tim, Erica’s been kidnapped can you help me track this line because she just used it to call me so I can get her location” I said kneeling down begging him to help me with my already swollen eyes as I explained everything to him.
“Holy moly! Who would believe that one day the great Amy would be at my mercy. If you need my help you’ll pay for the services” he said as his eyes ran over my body then he displayed a sinister smile. His ginger hair fell on his face depicting a creepy look. At this point in time I have to beg with my life. As I can’t loose Erica.
“ I’m ready to pay for anything just call the amount and I’ll pay” I said still begging him despite my continuous sniffing. My palme rubbed against each other. He squatted next to me as he held my chin up. Then he smirked.
“ I didn’t need your money but I want you to scream my name on my bed. You know what I mean slut. Long ago you and Erica kept making hurtful remarks at me. Comparing my manhood to that of a six year old. You both said all kinds of things that I won’t be able to make a woman scream my name. Now you would be the first woman to scream my name” He said blatantly. Using his eyes to size up my boobs. As the used his finger to run over them, giving them a light squeeze. I wasn’t expecting this response from him. For some reason unknown to me I felt my heart pained as he called me the name slut. My face turned pale. He stood up and made to leave. I have to do anything to save Erica but sleeping with this. Noooo. It isn’t happening.
“Please help me Tim. Erica’s life is in danger, please” I said sobbing as I tugged into his trousers. “You can’t be saying this now. Help me Tim” I begged him earnestly. As I held unto his trousers.
“Amy heaven help those who help themselves. Agree to my terms and I’ll help you out. Simple” he said as he tried to free himself from my grip. But mine was stronger. We struggled for some time. It dawned on me that I have to please him in order for him to save Erica. I’ll have to agree to his condition. Indeed heaven help those who help themselves.
“ ok I surrender. I’m in as long as we’re able to save Erica I’m in” I said as I finally accepted defeat. His face suddenly lit up. He grabbed my breast and squeezed then roughly. Smirking wide as possible. I never imagined that I’ll be in this sort of situation in my life. He then spanked my ass. It was painful but I had to force a moan. Then he quickly shut the door. What shocked me the most was when he opened his closet after ordering me to strip and lay nude in the bed. Who would have believed that he was dip into BDSM. What I never did with my customers due to the cruelty. I had to succumb to his deal in order to save my friend but after having sex with him he threw me out of his house not caring to look at my teary face, bruised skin already peeled all thanks to the whip. and pleas. I can’t loose Erica, I have to do something. I tried to stand but I couldn’t it felt as if  my vagina had been torn apart. I held the wall for support. My legs felt heavy as I made each step. Although I had to sleep with a rag, a beast disguised in a human form, tortured me thoroughly as a form of taking his revenge on me. I did all these in search of help but at last he turned his back at me. I don’t mind doing worse things. Hang in there Erica I’ll come save you.