Intro

After finishing school you witness what seems like a fight about to happen right in-front of you. The smart thing to do is to run away but instead you stay and find a place to hide to see the outcome. Before they fought it looked like they were talking but you couldn't hear it because you chose to hide a good while away from them so you wouldn't get caught in the middle. While you hide you peak your head to see the brutal brawl begin between a blonde and black haired boy. As they fought you were wishing you brought something to eat with how intense and strangely entertaining it was.

    After a couple of more minutes pasted you see the two boys figures fall to the ground as you assumed the fight was over you got up from your hiding spot and slowly crept towards their laying bodies to see if they were severely injured. As you got closer you noticed how badly injured they were so you checked your bag to see if you had anything that could be of use the only thing you had in your bag were your school supplies and some small band aids. In the corner of your eyes, you notice the jackets they were wearing earlier just laying there on the floor you go to pick them up and walked back over to them you put both there jackets on there bodies so they won't get cold. You begin to use your small band aids on the wounds that can be covered by them.

      After your done using all the band aids on there smaller wounds you look down at the two unconscious boy and start to admire the hard work you put into putting the band aids on them while admiring your hard work.You begin to pack up your stuff, but as you started walking away you heard someone call out to you from behind. You being curious you turn your head to look behind you to see the black hair boy sit upright staring at you as if he was looking into your soul. You your body face his way now facing him you start to see the blonde haired boy start to get up. You start to overthink think they might try to hurt you. Will your in your thoughts u hear the blonde haired boy ask what to do to you you start to think the worst. Only to look up and see a creep smile plastered on the black haired boy face. After seeing that your fight or flight buttons turned on you start to run as fast as you can think about what could happen if you were caught by them. You safely escaped them still thinking the worst like the possibility of them following you but look back it would be a miracle if they were being the fact of how badly injured they were. As you enter your tiny hut, you have a feeling of relief wash over you. You were so relaxed that as your body touched your bed, you went straight into a deep sleep.

___________________________________

Hope you enjoyed the intro chapter  <3