1

Sooooo, I left off kind of vague last time. But don't worry, only two years have past. Get ready for a new series featuring your old favorites and a few newbies. I'm gonna stop talking (writing or whatever) and let you read! Enjoy!

__________________________________

Sarah POV

The living room was quiet. Most of everyone was in the training room. It was dark and I was watching TV. I let a small spark of fire roll across my fingertips. Then Jace came and joined me. He gave me a kiss on the forehead and let my head rest in his lap. It had been two years since the throw down with Bucky. Everyone had mastered their power. One by one, everyone slowly migrated into the living room. Then the TV cut off.

"You broke it." I looked at Silver.

"I didn't touch it!" She exclaimed.

"It was me." We all turned and saw Fury standing in the doorway. "I want you all to meet your new teammate, Caleb Elliot." A guy stepped out from behind Fury. Tall, our age, dark brown hair, and bright blue eyes that reminded me of Thomas. Quickly I turned away.

"You ok?" Jace leaned and whispered in my ear.

"He just reminds me of Thomas." I whispered back. Jace took my hand and stroked it with my thumb. The gesture always calmed me.

"Also, Joshua Hades." Another guy came up. "Moxie Barns," suddenly a girl came out from behind the corner. She was blonde with greenish/blueish eyes. "And finally, Tobias Eaton." The final guy came out. He seemed nice. Light brown hair, blue eyes that would glow in the dark. "I hope that you all will welcome your new teammates. I realize that these past two years have been hard-"

"Hard? That's the word you're going to use? Why not tragic? Or even heart breaking?" I stood and cut Fury off.

"Sarah, please, not now." Fury said.

"I can't believe you would do this. You're trying to replace them!" Based on everyone's expression in the room, they agreed with me. I shook my head and left. I went to Jace's room. I didn't even make it in the room before I broke down. I slid down on the door frame and pulled my knees up to my chest. I missed them. They were good people and didn't deserve to die. I buried my head in my arms that were resting on my knees. I heard footsteps coming down the hall. I knew who it was so I didn't bother looking up.

"Come on sweetheart." Jace picked me up and carried me into his room. He shut the door and laid me down on the bed. He let me cry into his chest for a while before I finally calmed down. Jace stroked my hair.

"Why would he do this?" I whispered.

"I guess he thought it would be good for us." Jace shrugged.

"I need to go to the training room to let out some tension." I said sitting up.

"Ok I'll come with you." Jace kissed my cheek. I changed into a training bra and shorts. I pulled my hair up and yanked on my tennis shoes. I looked in the mirror in the bathroom. My scars now a bit faded but still present.

"You ready?" I went back into the bed room. Jace came up behind me and circled his arms around my waist. He kissed my neck. Then he spun my around and kissed my stomach. Then he kissed my chest.

"Are you sure you want to go to the training room?" He whispered into my ear.

"Yes, I haven't trained today." I smiled. "Come on." I took his hand and pulled him down the hall way. We made it to the training room. I went into the fighting rink and Jace got in on the other side.

"Hey guys, Sarah vs. Jace showdown!" I heard Bailey scream. I smirked. Soon everyone was in there. Most of everybody had placed bets. Fire warmed my fists. Jace started to turn metal. He came at me first. I blasted him with fire. It was almost not effective on him, almost. It stalled him just enough that I could run forward and flip him. He grabbed my ankle and threw me out of the rink. I rolled onto a mat. He stepped out of the rink. I stood up and smiled. This was getting more fun by the second. He went in to slam a punch into my face and I was prepared to block it, but it never came.