2

Who's ready for some action?! If you're not well then to bad cause we are gettin some action up in here!!!!!!

__________________________________

Evan POV

I went down to the living room at five for our meeting.

"Ok so lets discuss an obvious topic tonight." Sarah stood in front of the group. I knew she didn't like the newbies. I didn't really like them either. "Tobias, Moxie, Caleb, and Joshua please come forward." None of them came forward. "Are they even here?" Sarah said. I looked around and didn't see them.

"No," I answered.

"Meeting adjourned then." Sarah growled and went in the direction of the training room. Then Moxie, Tobias, Caleb and Joshua came running downstairs.

"We're here." Joshua said.

"Too late and my sister is pissed." I said.

"Oh," the three guys left but Moxie still stood there.

"Do you need help with something?" I shook my head.

"Your nice." Moxie walked closer. I shrugged. "You can show me around right? Like the kitchen, the roof, the bedrooms." She twirled a piece of my hair around her finger.

"Get your slutty, slimy, bitchy hands off of him." Claire was standing in a doorway.

"Oh, I didn't realize that-"

"You knew I dated Evan." Claire came forward.

"Oh shit." I knew that something was about to happen and it was not going to be good.

"No I really didn't know." Moxie held up her hands in protest.

"You, me, training room, five minutes." Claire grabbed my shirt and pulled me down the hall.

"Jarvis get everyone to the training room. And tell them to bring popcorn." I smiled to myself. Claire was muttering about Moxie being a bitch and getting her slutty hands all over me. We got down to the training room. Everyone was down there. They did bring popcorn.

"Some shit is about to go down." Tony shoved a handful of popcorn into his mouth. Claire climbed into the rink. Moxie soon came in looking nervous and scared.

"Claire maybe we can talk-" Claire interrupted Moxie by punching her in the face.

"Are you frightened?" She asked. Moxie barely nodded. "Not nearly frightened enough." That's when things got bad. Claire grabbed Moxie's wrist and flipped her on to her back. Then punched her again and again. Then Claire grabbed Moxie by the shirt, flew up to the ceiling and dropped her. Soon Claire was slamming Moxie into the wall- again.

"Claire I think that's enough." I walked over to her. "They aren't as strong as we are."

"Right," Claire looked at Moxie on the ground. Joshua went over to help Moxie up.

"I guess shows over." Sarah sighed. I headed back to my room. Claire wasn't far behind.

"Maybe tomorrow will be better." I sighed. Claire laid down next to me and I wrapped my arm around her waist.

__________________________________

Claire kicked Moxie's ass!!!!! Now that's the action I'm talking about!!!!!! Vote!!!!! Comment!!!!