6

Sorry for the wait!!!! But this is a very long and dramatic part so hopefully it will make up for the lost time!!!!

__________________________________

Sarah POV

I woke up the next morning. I felt beside me. Jace was gone. He probably woke up early for a training session with the guys. I got up and took a quick shower. I ran down to the kitchen. Claire was in there.

"Hey." I smiled at her.

"Hey, what's up?" She didn't look up from her phone.

"You ok?" I went over to the fridge. She put her phone down and looked at the table. "Claire, are you alright?" I went over to her. She looked at me with tears in her eyes.

"I think I'm pregnant." She whispered.

"Oh Claire." I hugged her. "Have you done a test or gone to the doctor?" She shook her head.

"No, what will Evan say if I am though?" She held her head in her hands. Caleb walked in. I took the gun I always had with me out of my back pocket and aimed it at him.

"If you aren't gone in five seconds, I shoot." He ran for his life. "There's only one thing we can do." I looked at Claire putting my gun up. We went to the doctor and waited for the results. The test was negative.

"Oh thank god." Claire sighed. "Never tell this to anyone." She turned to me.

"My lips are sealed." We drove back to the tower. I sighed and sat down on the couch.

"Hey girl." Moxie smiled and came in.

"Hello Moxie." I groaned.

"Have you seen Jace this morning? Silver wanted me to tell him something." She sat next to me. "He's so hot isn't he. I mean. I'm sure he has the best body." She giggled. I gritted my teeth and looked at her. "If I could hook up with anyone in this tower, it would be him. Wouldn't you? Of course I wouldn't just want to hook up, I would want to date him too." Suddenly Jace walked in.

"Hey sweetheart." He smiled at me.

"Hello to you too." Moxie smiled at him. Jace just looked at her and then back at me.

"Um, hi Moxie." He came over to me. But Moxie stood in front of him, blocking his path to me.

"I was thinking that maybe we could hang out later." She smiled. I just shook my head.

"Can't, uh Sarah, sweetheart, are we still on?" He looked around Moxie.

"Yeah." I smiled at him.

"Perfect." He went around Moxie. He gave me a kiss and left.

"You were saying?" I looked at Moxie.

"Oh, Sarah I didn't-"

"Cut the crap, bitch. You knew we dated. I told you." I stood and cut her off.

"Alright, fine." She placed her hands on her hips. "But don't be getting to used to saying that. Soon he will be mine. I'm so much better than you it's not even funny. I don't care if you have dated for years, he will be mine very soon. So why don't you just give up now and save yourself some trouble." She got up in my face. I took out my gun.

"Back the hell up." I placed the gun to her chest. She took a step back. I put the gun back up. "First, you're an idiot who doesn't know her place. Second, you are not the first girl to try this and fail. Thirdly, Jace loves me and only me. And I love him. You will never be able to take that away. Now, I must go." I left the living room. I had no idea where I was going. I ended up in the training room. I threw the gun on the ground and took out my sword. It began to glow red from the heat I was giving off. I started with a training dummy. I spun and saw Caleb. Pictures of Thomas flashed through my mind.