_Eat_

-Jongho-

"hey Ji do you want to hang out again today cause it's finally weekend"

"Sure, where do you wana go?"

"How about we cook something together and play mario kart"

"omg fuck yeah but no sleepover I dont want to deal with yeosang"

"Yeah fine but tbh it is funny how you guys don't get along at all"

"Fuck you"

"Only if you watch me"

"ew you are so gross"

"sry sry I was just joking ok"

"ok 2 pm your place"

"ok see you then yeosang will be happy to her the news"

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

omg that bitch never shuts up I thought to myself. I got up from my bed and walked to the living room and laid on the couch. I took the remote and turned on the TV, I got on youtube and put on my favorite thai bl series 'Between us'. After three hours of watching it was already 1 pm so I turned off the tv and walked to my room to put on some other clothes and get ready. I went for a more casual look: baggy jeans and random tshirt. For make up I keep it simple and just put on mascara, a bit of gray eyeshadow and a little wing eyeliner.

I walked out of the house and locked the door. I started walking and after 30 minutes of walking I finally arrived. I rang the doorbell and Yeosang opened the door.

"missed me" I winked jokingly and walked inside. I took of my shoes and walked to the livingspace where Jongho greeted me with a hug

"Ji you finally made it and right on time actually. The boy hugged me tightly and then pulled away.

"ofc I am always on time" I said proudly

"Whatever, let's get the cooking started" he said and dragged me to the kitchen.Yeosang sat on the couch in the living room watching something on the TV he didn't even talk to me.

"What do we even want to cook ?" I asked

"well Pizza" he said

"fuck yeah I love Pizza" I jumped in excitement and Jongho did too.

"I swear to god if you little bitches burn down the kitchen I will beat your asses" Yeosang yelled from the other room. Jongho and I both rolled our eyes and started preparing everything for the pizza.

We got some tomato sauce, cheese, pepperoni, mushrooms, paprika and mozzarella for more cheese.

We made the dough for the pizza and layed on a tray with baking paper.

"what do you wana put on the pizza?" Jongho asked me.

"Many, many cheese and pepperoni" I answered, Jongho smiled and put on the tomato sauce and then cheese and mozzarella, after that he put on the pepperoni.

"Anything else?" the boy asked me

"no but if you want anything else then add that" I answered

"nope the pizza is good how it is" he smiled and we put the pizza in the oven.

"How long does it take?" I asked

"15 minutes" he answered

"Well that's enough time for a round of mario kart" I said and ran to the living room turning the nintendo switch on and starting the game. Jongho ran after me and we both sat on the ground playing the game.