❪ ☕️ ❫ , 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐜 𝟎𝟐

❝ chit chat is holding me back
to you, you ❞

𝗻𝗼𝘄 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴:

chit chat - beach weather

0:00 ━━━━●───── 03:20
ㅤ ㅤ◁ㅤ ❚❚ ㅤ▷ ㅤㅤ↻ ♡

⊱ꕤ⊰ ⋆ ☕️ !! ⁞ ☆

"... hei, what are you doing?"

"Y/N!?"

a certain crimson haired male panicked, staring at the other who stood in the doorway of the bathroom. the male sported a dumbfounded and embarrassed expression, his hair slicked back due to a headband, a face mask evident on his face.

Y/N struggled to stifle a laugh upon witnessing their brother's current predicament. they continued to gaze at him in silence, causing the other to become rather uncomfortable.

"i'm taking care of my skin. is that so bad?" he proceeded to mutter, brows creasing as he frowned. he turned away from Y/N and faced the mirror, his attention shifting almost instantly to the task at hand.

"i... didn't say that it was bad, heizou," breathed Y/N, followed by a small chuckle, "it just surprised me, is all. i don't think i've ever seen you clad in a face mask before."

"well, now you have! hope this helps!"

Y/N laughed, shaking their head as they did so. they were about to step away from the bathroom when heizou's voice rang through their ears.

"i thought you had lectures to attend to today, no?"

Y/N shuddered.

"don't remind me. they're later on. don't you have any to attend?"

"nope, not until tomorrow." smirked heizou, brushing a few loose strands of hair out of his face.

"must be nice," grumbled Y/N with a shake of their head.

"it is indeed," heizou remarked in a snarky manner before he rose a brow, "but... where are you going?"

"how did you know i was going out?" huffed the other, followed by a defeated sigh. heizou couldn't help but to snicker in response.

"you never put any effort into your outfits if you're just lounging around at home," the male pointed out in a matter of fact tone, "so, the only reason why you're currently so dressed up is because you're on your way out. where are you off to?"

Y/N scowled at their brother's (unfortunately correct) analysis. they opted to lie about where they were about to make their way to, yet knew very well that heizou always managed to uncover the truth within a short period of time. lying to him would be a waste of effort and would only prove to be futile in the long run. Y/N has come to learn this over the many years of living with the male.

"i'm going into town before my lessons start." they replied plainly. "i'll see you later?"

heizou smiled warmly.

"yeah, see you later, Y/N."

⊱ꕤ⊰ ⋆ ☕️ !! ⁞ ☆