A new life with one direction!!??

OK WHAT UP PEEPS!!?:):):)

just a little heads up number one..1.i dontmesswithme11 am storm in this story!!:)

2. Peigey is Rain.

3. We both LOVE 1D in real life.

4. This book is funny and rated JUST PG nothing wrong with it MWAHAHAHAHA :) and last and most IMPORTANT !!!...

5. I am going to have inter views for all the characters every 3 chapters or so !!:) so THIS IS A RULE !!! ...ask them questions!!! Don't be shy people ! We all love ya'll anyways!!:) thank you and here we go...

Storm's POV

"Ok, so your saying I should just walk up to a random guy and poke him 5 times?" I asked one of my guy friends Fred. "Yep" he said popping the P and smiling. I turned to one of my other guy friends Robert who shook his head no, he's always very over protective of me and let me tell you... IT'S BLOODY ANNOYING!!!!

The dude needs to no how to LEAVE PEOPLE ALONE!! yet when he try's to get into other people's business he always,somehow, does.

As for Fred he's quite a Character maybe even More of one than me.... No that's probably not fiscally possible. I'm CRAZY !! Just ask my best friend Rain.

Ok I no what your thinking my names storm and my best friends named Rain ...weird! But we think its kinda cool.

Anyway Fred is well he's ...um...there aren't really words to describe him and NO I DO NOT MEAN IT IN THAT WAY I DO NOT LIKE HIM! like I said he's just quite the character.

Rain..hmm..how do I describe her? Well she has brown hair with purple lowlights with bleach blonde underneath her brown. She has blue eyes like me and really likes all kinds of sports but her favorites are volleyball and basketball.

Back to me MWAHAHAHAHA !!!:) IM CRAZY!!! That's all you need to no really you can just ask anyone I have met. They will tell you . On that thought I think I will ask my Friends ... "Hey rain give me some words to describe me" I said to her . "Um ok random much?" She asked "I was just thinking the same thing!! Oh my gosh!" Said Robert.

"Your such a girl" I said to him laughing "oh my gosh!! What's up girl friend!!?" He said sticking his nails out and speaking in a high pitched voice. i turned back to rain And made a face at her laughing. She gave me a questioning look and then laughed and said..."um, words to describe you? Hmmm.. Crazy,weird,obnoxious,mental.." I stopped her by slapping her.