Chapter 4. Sworming fans

Storms POV,

Zayn is taking me to get hair and makeup protects. I think I'm gonna die.

"Alright love, lets see," he began looking me over and touching my hair. I gave him a weird look before he continued, "you have pretty blonde hair, and blue eyes so let's go with a light kind of look, I'm thinking, black maskeria, black eyeliner, silver or light blue eye shadow, concealer, and just some gloss."

I gaped at him, what were these guys gay?

"Um, okay...." I trail off looking at his dark eyes.

I watched him put his hands on the makeup protects until the cart was full.

"Alright, hair, mhm..." He started again touching my hair. "I think we should go with wavy down the back."

"Uh, okay...." I replied not knowing what he was talking about.

He moved on to putting hair spray, and some other unknown stuff to my mind, into the cart.

He smiled at me and winked. I rolled my eyes, and they landed right on rain who was being cornered by harry.

I tapped Niall and Zayn on the shoulder and pointed and the two figures in the corner who happened to be Harry styles and my best friend! Due to the fact that Niall had just walked over.

"That doesn't surprise me," Zayn commented.

"What do we do!?" I asked turning frantically to Niall who just stiffened and looked down.

Zayn shrugged, "just let it happen, she's not doing anything about it so she must not want it to stop."

That must have done Niall in because he grabbed my arm and pulled my away to a separate isle.

I saw a tear run down his cheek and my mouth dropped open a little.

"Niall, what's the matter?"

"H,h,harry always d,does t,this to m,m,me."

"Does what?" I asked whipping a year off his face with my thumb.

"Kisses the girl I like," he replied in a soft tone.

Woah, Niall likes Rain? I can't say I'm surprised.

"Well, does harry know you like her?"

"Y,yes," was the quiet reply.

"Jerk," I muttered under my breath. This boy was such a sweet heart, why would harry want to do this to him? Niall deserved Rain way more.

He really cared about her. They would be so cute together!

I stood a little on my tippy toes and hugged Niall, "I'm sorry," I whispered.

He hugged me back, while finishing crying. I hope he didn't get anything on my shirt.

Aww man.

"Maybe if Rain knew you liked her she wouldn't kiss Harry," I suggested.

"She didn't even like him before he kissed her, I thought she liked you," I continued honestly.

He seemed to brighten up after that but quickly whipped the tears off his face and shook his head.

"No, no, she can't find out I like her," he said.

"Why? I've never kept a secret from her before," I trailed off looking sideways.

"Please, storm, please."

I looked down, ugh.

"I feel like I can trust you, I know we just met but your like a sister to me," he said blushing.