Chapter 2. Really? One direction?

Ok and imma back!!!

And it's time to pppaaarrrtttyyyy!!! So please remember to ASK THE CHARTERS QUETIONS!!:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) they always love to here what you have to say. So one directioners be a couple of questioners !!:) ha ha that rhymed!:) I'm so clever!:) hehehehehehehheheheheheh !!:)

Ok and here we go ......

Storm's POV

Really? I can't believe it had to be one direction. Curse my mother for making me stay with my uncle. Then I wondered did she know?oh if she did i will fly home and kill her later. I made a mental note to call her when we got to the house.

Rain sat besides me in the Limo and Liam on my other side. Louis sat across from me with Harry and Zayn and uncle si sat in the front with the driver who's name I didn't know.

The sun was out but it was a little cold. I looked out the window when Liam spoke. "Do you like the view love?" He asked . "It be a lot better if I wasn't driving with you guys" I said sighing not really wanting to talk to him or anyone in that case right now.

"What, you don't like us?" Asked Zayn who was looking at himself in a mirror he carried with him apparently. "Nope" I said popping the P. they all became silent.

"What about you Rain do you like us?" Asked Niall. "Nope" she Said popping the P too.They frowned.

"Well I guess we will have to make you like us" said harry. I snorted "yeah like that will happen" I said.

"Oh they will" said Simon. I snorted again. "I'd like to see them try" I said.

"SUPERMAN!!!" Yelled Louis. I cracked a faint smile. "Ah ha! I got her to smile lads!" Said Louis jumping like a little kid. Then I frowned. "Not now mate" said Harry. "Oh shut up Harry" said Louis slapping him over the head.

"Attention mates !" He yelled. "I want everyone to call me doctor Louie the great! Or amazing! Or magnificent! Or...."

"How about something more suitable like hmm I don't no... DOCTOR ANNOYING!!" I yelled. They all laughed besides Louie . "Oh dear, that's not nice" Said Liam. I sighed and turned to Rain.