Chapter 3. Letters, dresses, and babys.

Ok guys I'm back!!:):):) I hope you guys enjoy this chapter! Things are going to get interesting and I know your gonna love it:):):) cya guys soon:)!!!!!

Storms POV

Right now we are all in the living room, grounded. Yes, grounded. It turns out there head security guy, Paul, ain't too nice and was certainly not going to put up with are water gun fight in the house so, we are grounded and can't leave the living room -unless we have to go to the bathroom- all day.

"This is going to be one long day," I said resting my head on Liam's shoulder. "Yep," he said sighing. "Hey I'm sorry guys, I'm supposed to be the Mature one, its my fault were grounded," said Liam. "No mate, it's all of our faults ," said Niall and I nodded in agreement with him.

"Thanks mates," said Liam. "Wait so your the mature one?" I asked looking up at Liam surprised. He smiled "yes ma'am i am," he said nodding his head. "You don't know about us do you?" Asked Niall, "nope, not really," I said frowning.

"Alrighty then mates lets introduce are selfs," said Zayn . "Ok," they all chorused. "I'm Louis, I'm 21 and turn 22 on December 24th," he said and then continued. "I'm the crazy, weird, mental one who always plays jokes on people, wears stripes, and I don't have a girlfriend," he said smiling . I nodded snickering to myself.

"Ok, are you POSITIVE you are Louie aren't twins?" Asked Rain. "Yes Rain, I'm quite positive," I said smiling "ok good," she said sighing before she laid her head back down on Zayns shoulder.

"I'm Liam ! As you know. And I am 19,turning 20 , on August 29th! I am who are fans call 'daddy direction' i am a sensitive guy and i don't have a girlfriend," he said smiling at us with a weird grin on his face. "Cool," I

commented slowly.

"Ok let's get this straight, do any of you have girlfriends?" I asked. "No," they all replied. "Wow your fans sure love you," I replied sarcastically.

Rain laughed "yes they do love them storm so much that they make sure non of them have girlfriends," she stated.

"Anyways I'm Niall! I'm the 3rd oldest and I am irish!!!" He said "oh and I love food!"

"Ok then!" Chirped Rain.