drunk inlove

Chloe already finished getting ready for the dance before Red. She sits in her sparkly blue dress, gold jewelry, and glittery makeup waiting for her crush to show her dress.

"Are you ready?" Chloe asks.

Red responds: "I'm not sure if I like it or not"
"Come on let me see!"
"Fine"

Red opens the bathroom door, revealing her dress.
She's wearing a gorgeous long black dress. The top half looks like a corset and the bottom half has red ruffles going all the way down to her ankles in a spiral, giving a wonderland touch to it.  The half up half down hairstyle with heart hair clips adds to Reds aesthetic.

Chloes jaw drops before spitting out: "Holy crap Red, you look out of this world!"

"No shit, I am-"

"I MEAN you look amazing. I can't believe what I'm seeing it's just so beautiful" Red softly smiles at the princess flustered by her compliments. Chloe stands up and takes Red's hand. "We're going to have so much fun!"

As they enter the dance they immediately get exposed to the loud music and flashing lights. Red's eyes light up as she loves parties, they remind her of home. She looks over to Chloe in excitement, but then notices her expression.

"Everything okay?" Red asks sounding muffled from the loud music.

"Yea, I just get kind of overwhelmed from big crowds."

"I have just the thing"

Chloe looks over in confusion as Red takes out a big metal bottle.
"Where did you get that?!"

"Don't ask anymore questions" Red smirks as she opens the bottle.
"It's red wine."

"Of course it's red wine."

"Sadly, theres no blue wine" Red jokingly adds. As Chloe laughs, her mood brightens up again.

"I've always wanted to try, my dad loves wine"

They take a couple of sips out of the bottle and enjoy the party. The music is modern, and easy to dance to and the colorful lights makes it even more fun. Chloe starts adjusting to the party mood, and dances with Red.

The princess of hearts pulls Chloe closer to her, and says:" I haven't had the time to tell you that you look beautiful in this dress, princess" She pulls Chloes hand up for a spin.

They laugh and enjoy the music.
After a long night of dancing Chloe notices how Red starts to slur her words as she speaks. She's starting to feel drunk too. She takes the bottle out of Red's hand which feels light now.

"IT'S EMPTY?" she gaspes in disbelief.

"Ohh yea your righht haha" Red shakes it off clearly starting to get really drunk now.

After staying a bit more they finally decide to hed back to their dorm. Histaricaly laughing, they fumble through the door to the room. In this lighting their rosy cheeks are more noticeable.
"We shouldn't have drank this much hahahha" Red says. They get unready before throwing themselves on Chloes bed while still giggling.

"Red you're too drunk" Chloe says as she looks at her glossy eyes. Red doesn't respond, clearly not being able to think straight anymore.
Chloe pulls her up and sits her down in her own bed.

"Noo don't leave yet" Red softly says. She suddenly lays down pulling Chloe with her, hugging her tightly with her eyes closed. Then she rolls over to place herself on Chloes chest.

"That tickles" the blue haired girl giggles.
Red then pulls her head up looking into her eyes intimately.
"You're so warm" she comments
They look at eachother for a moment. Chloe intensely looks down at her lips. Observing this, Red suddenly feels the urge to kiss her and leans in, this time it's not slow and gentle, but quick and passionate. Chloe feels butterflies in her stomach as they start making out. It's so all of a sudden, which makes it even better. Her warm skin burning on hers feels so good. Red's arms go down along her body slowly pulling up her waist. Chloe wraps her hands around Reds neck to feel her as much as possible. For a moment Chloe pulls away and whispers: "What are we doing" Red smirks, not taking a moment to resist and leans in again.
*shit i can't stop* Red thinks to herself. Chloe's body feels tingly from Red laying on top of her. As Red starts going down to kiss her neck she feels this weird heat in her lower body.
*where is this feeling coming from* she asks herself. Red takes off her shirt and then her own and then continuously goes down kissing her body.
*what is happening* she thinks.

After that...everything went black.