𝓟𝓪𝓻𝓽 𝓣𝔀𝓸

The bell rung, my head was bleeding, and i was dizzy, I stumbled out to front, where my dad was waiting in the car for me, I walked up and got into the car.

"Another fight at school?"

My dad looked down at me.

"It's whatever, just stupid American brats that think the world revolves around them.. just drive."

I put my elbow on the cars window place thingy, and my chin in the palm of my hand.

We got home and my mum looked extremely upset. My dad also looked with concern, he ruffled my hair.

"one second, sweetie."

My dad walked over to my mum and they were out of distance where i couldnt hear them.

I just saw my mum fall into my dads arms, sobbing and my dad comforting her with a distraught look.

I decided to run over.

"Mum? A-Are you okay..?"

My mum just looked down at me and stroked my head before wrapping her arm around me. I wonder what was wrong..

I soon found out my dads bestfriend, who i grew up with (who now lives in America), has come down sick, and hes in the hospital now.

We are in the hospital now, were sat in the waiting room and I see a little boy across from me clinging onto his mother crying, I give a confused look, he looks about my age.

"A-Are you okay..?"

I ask the boy walking over to him, he just looked at me and sniffled.

"Let me guess.. you have a loved one in here."

He sniffled again and nodded.

"If you dont mind me asking.. W-who is it..?"

I tilt my head while asking him that.

"My dad.. h-hes a cop.."

My mum came over and rubbed my back.

"Sorry for my daughter."

The boys mother said it was okay, and she then started talking to my mum, my dad just looked distraught.

I sat down next to the boy.

"My uncles in here.. he.. he got into a car accident.."

I looked down and fidgeted with the strands on my snorlax ushanka.

"The name is Y/N.. by the way.."

The boy started to smile,

"I'm Carl.. I like your hat."

"Thank you.. my uncle got it for me, he loves pokemon."

I giggle, remembering when my uncle gifted it to me.

Later, me and Carl had been speaking a lot, I saw my dad and i walked over and knelt on the chair.

"Dad.. It's going to be okay.. I know it.."

My dad looked at me and smiled.

"He loves you so much, Y/N. youre his sweet angel, no matter what you do. No matter if, we get in an argument, no matter if.. you run away from home, youre always going to be his sweet innocent niece in his eyes."

I smiled and wiped a tear off my cheek.

"I love you, dad."

"I love you too sweetie."

Soon enough, it was time to see my uncle, only my dad was allowed in.

Later my dad came out with tears in his eyes, he shook his head at my mum, she fell into tears, they both did, we were supposed to go in and say our goodbyes, but, I couldn't do it. I wasn't strong enough.

I just sat out infront of the door and My mum and dad had gone down to get some water and refreshments, I stayed sat there, they said that I should go in when I'm ready. But, I couldn't do it, I hadn't gotten the courage yet.

Not long later the woman my mum was talking to earlier, I think her name was Lori, has come out the room next to us, sobbing, she saw me, she looked at me and I shook my head, she wrapped me in a tight embrace, later, Carl came out and joined in.

It wasn't that long until the peacefulness was disturbed by a rumble from the whole hospital, it felt like an earthquake, I fell to the floor and Lori held Carl tight and crouched down.

Word Count: 687