4. Regrets Are Made

Barely even into the first day of this damn university, and she already wants to quit

Not only once, but THREE times, has she seen people around the building getting thrown to the floor, bribed for money, and even locked in classrooms.

Was it still too late to turn back?

Maybe university just isn't for her...

But she needs this to become a better clan head, despite it not even being needed...Ava was stubborn

Sakura shuffles through the notebooks in her bag, before shoving half of it back inside with a low groan.

"You know, I decided to take a cooking class...I ended up burning the food"

Sakura whines with a subtle pout, turning to Ava and Akari who are busy on their phones.

"Are you both even listening to me!?" Sakura exclaims, roughly poking them both in the shoulders.

"You just suck at cooking, I thought we already told you that"

Akari says in a monotone voice, putting her phone in her pocket.

Ava snickers, glancing up briefly from her phone.

"Honestly, Sakura, who burns a grilled cheese on their first day? At this point, I think you may have a talent for it"

"Ha-ha, very funny" Sakura rolls her eyes, crossing her arms with a huff.

Ava shrugs, turning off her phone with a small grin.

"Oh don't sulk, there's plenty of other classes to take here, besides...If you decide to leave the university...you will never see loverboy again~"

Ava coos, glancing over Sakura's shoulder to that same boy from earlier that day, who was at his locker talking with a girl with short brown hair and a boy with spiky pink hair.

Sakura blushes, shoving Ava away.

"S-Shut up!" She squeals like a high school girl.

Ava could actually see those three kids, who looked maybe a year younger...the boy with spiky pink hair looked oddly similar to...

What was his name again?

Sakunu? Sukana?

Eh...like it matters

Anyways, the boy's eyes were a brownish red, with a purely innocent look on his face.

The girl beside him has short caramel brown hair, smooth skin, and amber eyes.

She looks like a bad bitch

Ava glances back at her phone, scrolling through her messages with another clan head who was around her age, as he was requesting Ava's hand in marriage to strengthen her clan.