the beginning.

Josh, human, innocent. Mully on the other hand, Part vampire and vicious...at first.

-THIRD PERSON POV-

Josh had been walking around on a rainy night, with an umbrella of course. he was on the way to a smoke shop to buy a vape, until something happened. He stopped in shock, when he felt a certain pain on his neck, and sensed a person behind him. That's when...he suddenly passed out.

It had been some time before he woke up, slightly pale and so exhausted and felt very sore on his neck.

He looked around quickly in afraidness, he was laying on a couch with a blanket somewhat over him. That's when realization hit as he saw Mully. He panicked and hyperventilated, full of scaredness and shock.

"W-who...a-a-are..." he was to scared to talk and regretted it right away and Mully turned around to him. "Either you stay, or leave." he said in a low, slight growly tone. It sure made Josh even more scared.

Josh was unsure, confused, and worried on what his next action was. Mully eventually walked over to him, but stopped and pounced away when he heard Josh cry and sob all over the place. Mully just rolled his eyes. "You are one pathetic human." he said, but Josh wasn't even paying attention due to his fear.

"G-get away from me monster...!!!" He said fluently finally. Mully had enough and grabbed joshs arm. "The fuck you calling me you pathetic weakling!" Mully yelled, Josh going silent. Mullys fangs grew as he made a very angry face with his teeth all showing.

Josh trembled as hard as he could, he was speechless. "You're a stubborn one..now quit the shit talk before I fucken bite ya again you hear me!!" Mully said again, yelling. He clearly was trying to feed Joshs fear on purpose to tease, and it sure worked.

"Y....y-yes!..." Josh said quickly. "Good, now behave yourself you damn peasant." Mully said, warning Josh.

(gonna continue this chapter soon, just started this one tbh 😼 ignore typos if there is any idk fs)

see ya❗️

🩸.
            .🩸

    .🩸