mullys house ~

- MULLY POV -

"Now, behave yourself." I said. He understood, so I walked away back to what I was doing, in the kitchen. I was making a meal because maybe he's hungry. As I went on I noticed Josh looking unsure of what to do, but he could've went on his phone or something, now he just wants to be miserable. Fucken retard..

I eventually plated the food and sat it on the table infront of the couch, Josh glancing up at me. I glanced away and walked off to my room. I decided to just turn on my leds and lay down, 0 blanket. It's honestly pretty comfortable. But...

I sensed Josh opening the door slightly, me looking over at him tiredly. "U-Uhm...thank you.." He said as he put his hands behind his back, looking down, and legs just fiddling in nervousness.

"You're welcome." I said, laying back down and turning away again. He eventually walked off and I started to doze off, finally going to sleep after a bit of time no so long after.

- JOSH POV -

I was on the couch, alone and kinda getting afraid since I heard a bunch of thunder right at the moment, so I gently and lightly walked to keep noise down, heading to Mullys room. I was afraid but I have no other choice right now I'm not leaving in this weather anyway.

I crawled very slowly, hearing Mully be very quiet when he's asleep, I snore so I'm suprised. I went as slow as I could to get on the bed and hide my whole body under the covers, slightly scared and embarrassed at the same time.

Honestly I just couldn't sleep after 30 minutes of waiting, so I gently put the blanket over Mullys lower half and I put my arms around his neck, kinda scared he'd wake up, but he didnt atleast.

I felt his pair of arms around me, and I froze and blushed, kinda making it harder to sleep and to breathe a bit for some reason. Eventually after calming down still slightly blushing, I fell asleep and snuggled my nose in his chest.

MORNING TIME ~
(joshs pov still)

I woke up, yawning a bit. I saw Mully wake up from me slightly stretching, and I tried moving out of his arms as much as I could very quickly, but I couldn't and I went in fear. I didn't know what was gonna happen now!

He opened his eyes, then narrowing his eyes at me and I gulped. "Get off me." He told me, unwrapping his arms from me and I did it right away, getting up and about to walk out the door. "I-I...I'll just leave!! err...see you arou-" He grabbed me from the back of my shirt and I tried scurrying but shit he's indestructible and I couldn't move nowhere...shit!!!

"I didn't say you can leave." He said. "Get off me you fucking stupid cunt!-" He slammed me on the floor and crouched next to me, grabbing the back of my neck. "Again...you're so fucking stubborn." I looked at him and eventually started to tear up.

He backed off of me and looked away. "Can you stop doing that idiot!!" He said while facepalming. I just figured his weakness is me crying, I'm suprised. I smirked and got up, walking out the room knowing I could just make him back off if I cry about anything.

I went back into the living room and layed down while also hanging off the couch like I lived here, I'm honestly not afraid anymore and I feel interested.

I heard him walk in. "Sit properly!" He said angry. "Why so?" I kept teasing and he got closer to me, maybe I got a little nervous at this point .

"What did I say." He growled at me. I looked down and noticed he was about to grab his belt. "Gonna spank me or something?" I laughed. He then grabbed my neck and pushed me against the couch aggressively, which I moaned instead of screamed...

He stared at me. "What the hell was that.." He said. I gulped and nervously giggled. "O-oh, I didn't expect i-it...haha.." I said seeming obviously unsure. He raised and eyebrow...

"You're into this?" He said as he let go. "I-I..no!..." I said immediately to him. "Jeez I hope not..weirdo." "Shut up!" I kicked him and he did not like that. He grabbed my arms and pushed them down as I saw his eyes turn red, showing he might bite me...

(TBC❗️)

🩸
.🩸