will mully attack...

- JOSH POV -

I got scared and started to basically wrestle him, but fuck he's to strong and I gave up, eyes widened in fear and heavy panting...

"No no no no!!!" I yelled in fear and he couldn't care a single bit. I felt him slowly bite me and I screamed as hard as I could, which he groaned in pain and pushed himself back while covering his ears.

"You fucking little!-.." He yelled in anger. I then got up immediately and started to run as fast as I could around his house as he chased me down, I knew I was gonna get hurt.

I tripped and turned around and tried scooting my body away as I panted as hard as I could, sweated, and just couldn't process anything. He grabbed my shoulder tightly and it hurt like hell.

I felt myself pass out.

....

It took some time before I woke up, in a bed, with Mully....on top of me?! He was on me like he was gonna rail me or something, yuck!! I kept using my hands and started to punch his body and he chuckled until I kicked him in the nuts.

He curled his body with his head down and grunted, but he's still on me!..I slid up and then jumped off as I ran out and sat in a ball next to the wall, afraid what he'd do.

He came out as he looked at me in anger and picked me up with one hand like it was nothing. I got thrown on the couch and he curled his fist. I hid my body immediately and done everything to protect myself as I shook in fear.

I saw him and he then stopped as he then walked away after a few seconds. Did he regret his decision or something? He should've in the first place.

After a few hours of not hearing or seeing him I got up and went into the kitchen, and found some alcohol. Why not have some fun, eh?

After awhile of drinking I was drunk as shit. I could barely process some thoughts..I just wobbled back to the couch but fell making a thud. Mully came out, seeing me sprawled on the floor, smiling stupidly.

"What the fuck.."

- MULLY POV -

"What the fuck.." I said. How did he get into my shit!! I came closer to him, crouching down. "Whats your nameee?? eheheh...." He slurred. "Ugh William...or Mully I don't care now don't get into my shit again." I told him, pissed. "You are so weird, Mul boyyyy..."

"Shut the fuck up. I mean-...what's your name then...?" "Joshuaaaaaa....." "Okay shut up you sound retarded, let me take care of your dumbass."

I grabbed him and he grabbed my cheeks, then kissing me on the lips suddenly. "Dont do that ever again, gross drunk bastard." I said with anger. He put his hand on my chest. "I like tough and hot guys like yoouuuu" He said.

"I don't care." I said. I then just walked to my guest bedroom as I just ignored him talking about how sexy and strong I am....how weird.

I layed him down and he tried pulling me down but I refused. I left the room and went back to my bedroom, sitting on my chair I had in there, going on my phone with headphones on.

I felt something weird on my pants, almost like hands. Wait what the fuck! "Get off of me Josh!!" I pushed him away and he fell over as I took off my head phones and put my phone down.

"Let's fuck Willlll..." He giggled. "Go away weirdo." I said with resistance of course, I am not fucking this drunkie. "I want you so baddddd". He wouldn't stop at all. "Look all you're allowed to do is stay in here but no fucking and weird shit alright." I saw him get close to me and I just didn't know how to get him to quit, ugh.

"Pleaseee, I need itttt~" He wouldn't stop begging, yet I'm not gonna do this. "Look I'm gonna send you back to your house at this point.." I told him with frustration. "I don't care, we can still fuck there big boyyy~" "No."

I got up and picked Josh up, making sure nothing of him was left behind as I teleported him back to his house, putting him in his bedroom on his bed, finally teleporting back home. I had enough of this dude honestly.

I just went back to my room and slept for the night, hoping to never see Joshua or whatever again.

🩸  .🩸

    .🩸