1 | Kam: Together Forever

Tam POV

It was time I told Keefe about my true feelings. I knew that he would reject me for Sophie, like most other people, but I didn't care anymore. As I leapt to Candleshade with my heart beating out of my chest, I would never have accepted the turn of events.

Keefe POV

I was done. Sophie had left me. My life was obsolete. Moreover, she was leaving me for Fitz. Out of all the people she could leave me for, it was Fitz-I mean, he was my best friend, but he had hurt Sophie so much. Why go back to that same person? I raised my leaping crystal in the air. The light blinded me as the familiar tower that was once my home stood in front of me. But for some reason, I felt different. Like I needed to let go.

"Keefe!" I heard Tam's familiar voice ring through my ears. My sight got dizzier, and I felt paler.

"Oh hey, Bangs Bo-" I started, but drifted down, falling into Tam's arms.

As I drifted off, my eyes close, and my mind started its journey through the flow of dreams.

3rd Person

Tam had been sitting by Keefe's side for days. Everyone had left after visiting Keefe-Sophie being the quickest. Tam laid his hand on Keefe's, smiling sadly down at the blond boy in front of him. Would he completely fade?

As the days passed, the secret of his love grew bigger and bigger, a moral shame to Tam. He tangled his hands into Keefe, sighing, but quickly pulled away, not wanting it to be awkward.

"Ta-Bangs boy? You're still here?" Keefe's eyes fluttered open to face Tam.

"Keefe! I have to tell you something."

"What?" Keefe mumbled, sitting up.

Tam drew in a big breath. "I've liked you for a long time now, and I can't hide it anymore."

"You felt the same way?" He said in shock, standing up now.

"Yes," He said, standing too, as Keefe's eyes widened. They faced each other, and as they stepped closer to each other, their lips touched, everything anew. 

Tam POV

As my lips touched Keefe's, my brain exploded. I threw my hands in "The Hair" subconsciously.

"Hey, don't touch The Hair!" he mumbled.

I rolled my eyes. "Ugh, shut up, Keefe."

He suddenly pulled away, and I pouted for a second, but then he put his hands on my waist, pushing me into a nearby wall.

"Uh, Keefe, we should stop now," I stuttered, breaking away cautiously.

He nodded. "I better get back to rest before Elwin kills me," Keefe suddenly blurted out.

Oh, yeah. Elwin-I totally forgot. I went to find the friendly doctor, and as he did some tests on Keefe, I called the gang.

"Keefe?" I muttered under my breath.

"Yes, Tam?"

"Should we tell the others?"

"OH YES, WE ARE GONNA SHOW FO-I MEAN SOPHIE-THAT I'M BETTER WITHOUT HER, AND THAT I DON'T NEED HER!" I smile triumphantly, ready to tell the gang.

"Don't yell, yet, Keefe!" Elwin warned with his quick reaction.

Keefe POV

As everyone came, I knew it's time.

"Guys, I have an announcement. Tam and I are officially dating," I say as confidently as I can as I hold Tam's hand. Linh starts squealing, while Biana pouted, and I quickly glanced at Sophie. That traitor. She doesn't care one bit. But I'm happy now with Tam. As everyone leaves, I get up to kiss Tam one more time. 

"Oh, Keefe, really?"

"Why not?" I say, pulling him to me. My lips touch his, as I move towards the bed. I let go as I lied down, snuggling up to sleep with my new boyfriend. 

Thanks for reading! I hope this book gets many views-please check out my other two books! I'm sorry for not updating since a while on those books, but I am trying to write drafts! Thank you so much for everyone who read my books! It is such a big encouragement for me to keep writing.

-ive_dive_forever