The Struggle-Part 2

The scene continued, now showing a peaceful-looking walled human village in the same snowy biome, but this time in the daylight. The screen displayed a young man of average build and height. His navy blue eyes, ruffled dark hair, and consistent tan skin tone stood out against the snowy backdrop. He wore a blue jacket with a Creeper insignia and a white undershirt. The young man stood in front of a snowman who had a villager next to it.

Lhara-Silverwing smiled a little bit at the sight of a snow sculpture, which she had seen many times since her visit to the Overworld, noting it as a common sight in snowy biomes. Unlike her, the other Ender Lords didn't pay much attention to the human or the snowman, remaining focused on what would happen next.

The screen shifted to show a young woman running towards the young man. She was of average height with sparkling maple-brown eyes and hip-length ginger hair with a pink ombre. She wore a navy jumper decorated with a Minecraft dirt block icon and striped white and gray leggings. Accompanying her outfit were lighter brown socks and darker brown boots. In her hair lay a black accessory on the back-right corner of her head.

The Ender Lords immediately recognized her as the little ginger girl from the last viewing, who had escaped with the ginger human librarian through a Nether portal summoned with a Nether Star. Despite being older, her distinctive hair and looks were unmistakable.

"It's her!" Apollo exclaimed, leaning forward with interest. "I can't believe she's grown up so quickly."

Marcel nodded with a grin. "So it seems. Good to see she made it through."

Lhara-Silverwing, Lauretta, Gwendolyn, and Arch-Aeromancer expressed relief. "It's wonderful to see she's doing well," Lhara-Silverwing said, her wings fluttering slightly in relief. "She's grown into a fine young human woman."

Gwendolyn added, "It's reassuring to see her safe and in good health."

Ceris and Zeganirn, however, looked concerned. "But what about the librarian who helped her escape?" Ceris asked. "Where is she?"

Lord Vordus, Lance, and Skylor watched with neutral expressions, their faces unreadable as they focused on the screen, waiting to see what would happen next.

The screen showed Abigail running toward the young man and stopping in front of him. They began to talk, though their conversation was inaudible.

Marcel couldn't help but wonder about the young male human the woman was running toward. "Who is this young man she's running to?" he asked. "And what's their connection? It's clear she's living in this village now, but we only saw her and the female ginger librarian pass through the Nether portal. But what happened next after that?"

There was no clear answer from the Ender Lords as they continued to observe.

Lhara-Silverwing offered a theorized response. "Perhaps he is a friend or someone she has formed a bond with. Given her traumatic past, it's likely she sought out new connections."

Lauretta nodded in agreement. "Lhara-Silverwing makes a good point. For someone who was taken away from their parents at such a young age, forming new connections is crucial, especially after being separated from her family and with no clear understanding of what led to her escape—particularly the last time we saw her, when her mother left herself intentionally behind and Steve, now known as Herobrine, was taken by the town guards. It's only natural for her to seek out supportive relationships, especially in a new environment."

The other Ender Lords nodded in agreement with Lauretta's words, acknowledging the importance of the young woman forming new connections in light of her traumatic past.