1 of a Kind

The room, still shrouded in an uneasy silence, felt heavier with the weight of anticipation. The title "One of a Kind" lingered in their minds, each of them pondering its significance in their own way.

Arch-Aeromancer, ever the thinker, quietly speculated on the title's meaning. "The idea of something unique... It could imply a person, an event, or even an artifact that is unparalleled. Something that stands alone in this viewing."

Marcel, usually more lighthearted, couldn't shake a sense of foreboding. "Whatever it is, I hope it isn't another tale of despair. We've already seen enough tragedy as it is."

Apollo, sensing the mood, tried to keep his tone neutral, though the exhaustion was evident. "Given what we've witnessed so far, it could be literally anything. But if it's truly something unique, maybe it will offer us a different perspective, something that could help us understand something."

Lord Vordus, his expression stoic, added, "If it's indeed about an individual or artifact of great importance, then I shall surely hope it might shed some light about whoever is behind our current predicament."

Lauretta, still quietly absorbing the previous viewing, spoke softly, "I hope this viewing brings us something more than just more heartache. We could use some insight, something to help us make sense of all this."

Lhara-Silverwing remained silent, her mind too exhausted to engage in the speculation. Her thoughts drifted, barely registering the conversation around her as she sat on her throne, her wings drooping slightly with fatigue.

The other Ender Lords, equally drained, also kept their thoughts to themselves. The room, usually filled with their debates and discussions, now felt eerily quiet.

The screen first showed Herobrine walking alongside some undead zombies in a cave-like environment. His presence seemed ominous as he traversed the dark and rugged terrain.

The scene then shifted to the same familiar town earlier—the same place from earlier where Abigail and two bystanders were observing the situation. This time, the focus was on a young man kneeling and inspecting the corpse of an undead zombie.

Meanwhile, the screen revealed the same human from before, who had been bitten and turned undead. He was now inspecting the bite wounds on his own body.

Apollo's confusion was palpable. His brows furrowed, and he couldn't help but voice his thoughts. "Wait, are we rewatching 'The Struggle' or something? What's going on here?"

Lhara-Silverwing, her earlier exhaustion temporarily set aside, leaned forward, her eyes narrowing as she tried to make sense of what they were seeing. "Perhaps it's a different perspective? A continuation? There must be a reason they're showing us this again."

Marcel, still trying to shake off the unease from earlier, added, "Maybe there's more to this story that we didn't see before. Something important we missed."

Lord Vordus nodded in agreement. "That could be it. There's a reason why we're being shown these events again. We should pay close attention."

The scene continued, revealing a middle-aged human in the distance. He had a muscular build and average height, with dark brown eyes, a medium beard, and dark hair, all complemented by his pale skin tone. He wore a dark, short-sleeved shirt, a gold wristband, and a necklace, paired with navy dark blue pants and leather shoes. He stood overlooking Abigail and the group, frowning as he observed the sight of the undead zombie.

Lance's muttered comment cut through the silence. "Oh look, another human. How great," he said, his tone dripping with sarcasm.

The other Ender Lords glanced at Lance, their reactions mixed. Some, like Marcel, simply rolled their eyes at Lance's dismissiveness, while others, like Gwendolyn, were more curious by the new human being shown upon them.