The Struggle-Final Part

The next scene shattered the brief moment of ease, showing a sky-high view of countless undead marching under the night sky. Now among the undead were skeletons, each equipped with bows and arrows.

Some of the Ender Lords raised their eyebrows in surprise. They had concluded earlier that Herobrine's undead were simple, mindless undead, but the sight of these armed skeletons suggested that they had underestimated his abilities.

Ceris felt her anger reignite, her eyes twitching in silent fury at the sight of the skeletons.

Marcel, on the other hand, was intrigued. A wide grin spread across his face as he mused, "More variety, huh? Well, nevertheless, they will be crushed all the same with my strength."

Lance rolled his eyes and scoffed at Marcel's bravado. "Yeah, yeah, we've already heard about your strength the last few hundred times, Marcel," he said with a mix of boredom and mild irritation.

Apollo was more thoughtful, observing the new development with interest. "If he has skeletons capable of using bows," he mused, "then one might wonder how many other types of undead he has at his disposal, hidden from our view."

Arch-Aeromancer nodded in agreement with Apollo. "That's what I thought as well. We aren't completely sure yet, but perhaps we can get the answers in future viewings we are about to witness."

Gwendolyn put a hand on her chin, pondering aloud. "Hmm, I wonder, where is Herobrine heading and leading his undead to?"

Suddenly, a worried look crossed Lhara-Silverwing's face as she voiced her concern, "What if the undead are catching up to Abigail and her group? What if they followed them?"

Lauretta, being a tall Lightborne Enderman, gently patted Lhara-Silverwing on the head to comfort her. "I do not think they would be followed," she said reassuringly. "By my assumptions, I doubt Herobrine would waste time and undead chasing a few survivors."

Lord Vordus suddenly spoke up, his tone serious, "I wouldn't be so sure of that, Lauretta."

Lauretta turned to him, curious. "What do you mean by that, Vordus?"

Before he could respond, Gwendolyn answered on his behalf, "I have two theories on why the undead might follow Abigail's group. First, Herobrine might not want any survivors to warn other human settlements. And the second theory is kind of far-fetched based on what we've seen earlier, but maybe Herobrine had indeed recognized Abigail as his daughter when he was watching on a rooftop earlier, and that's why he's probably following her group's tracks."

Suddenly, Zeganirn spoke up in the Endermen gibberish language, conveying his agreement with the first theory rather than the second. His posture was firm, indicating his belief that Herobrine's primary motive was likely to eliminate any survivors who could warn other settlements.

Skylor, on the other hand, responded with a grave tone, "If Zeganirn is right, then the situation is even more dire for them. Herobrine is ensuring that no one escapes to spread the word, methodically wiping out every trace of resistance. This isn't just about conquest—it's about complete and utter domination, with no loose ends."

Her expression darkened as she continued, "And if he truly has recognized Abigail, even as a possibility, it would make her escape all the more urgent all the same. One might wonder what he will do to her if caught. But if not... then she's just another survivor to him, another loose end to tie up."

Ceris then spoke, her voice laced with calm anger, "Now it's only a question of when Herobrine will come across Abigail's group. Considering the tireless nature of the undead, it's only a matter of time."

Lhara-Silverwing glanced at Ceris, her draconic wings fluttering with worry. "Especially if that's true," she said, her concern evident. "Then Abigail's group is in grave danger."