CHAPTER 6

DEAN'S POV

As I walk away from the store, I cant forget how cute she looked, I really want to steal a kiss in her cheek but insted I ended Up embarassing her. That's all I can remember. I dont know why I wanted to see her everyday, atleast one glance from her to me and thats's enough to make my day. Sometimes I wanted to text her and compliment on how beautiful she is everytime she look to me.

Alliana always come up in my house and sends gifts, but even though I reject her, she never stops.....honestly,It annoys me and  like  her to vanish for a month?!

So I decided to focus on my work, If ur wondering Why I work already, its because My father died 3yrs ago, he asked me to catch his position in the company so that It will be successful. I started to work when i was 15 years old. IT WAS A REALLY HARD WORK . I dont even know how to work on his job as a second manager of the company... And so I met Alliana who is 14 that time 'i met her in some certain buissness party between our company and Alliana's'.
She was hella genius that she handles one of the branch of their company, she supports me until Im compfortable with my work, but also, we developed feelings for each other until we decided to go on a relationship when we turned 18 and 19.

I owe her alot. But.. never mind.

OKAY , THATS ENOUGH

I decided to work on the starbucks with my laptop. I took 3 years sitting on of the tables, finishing up the reports I suppose to pass tomorrow. I stopped and flexed my back, sniff the coffee scent around the shop and glance around. I looked of the workers who reminds me of Alice, I was staring on the lake beside the shop, day dreaming that We could just hug like a couple in some romantic places ?!! Like on the rooftop, Restaurant, forest and on the back of my truck and gaze up in the skies filled with stars. My phone rang, It was Mr. LIONEL ,He is asking for the previous reports about the projects,I was so tired but I need to finish these tasks. I pack up my laptop,cleaned up my paper works,and grab my drink.

I was heading to the door when a headache stung me up, like something pricked my head down to my shoulders and arms.
My vision blurred .I bowed down,i reached for the glass door handle when a person infront of me(who supposed  to enter the shop?) Opened the door that makes me slip and my drink accidentally spilled on a lady. I look up, saw Stacey and the prettiest girl I ever met, Alice, with my drink spilled all over her sweater. damn these head aches.

i know I wouldn't stay more longer.

i knew i have to go, but I just met the perfect girl I wanted to be mine. She made me want to stay more longer. I took her to the lake that is very memorable to me, the place my mom and dad used to take me as we sat down in the fresh grass and have a cheerful picnic. I hugged her. I promise that I will be back. I will make her my queen, believe me.

ALICE POV

Vince invited me to have a dinner with him tonight. He is not bad after all, he is a funny guy and good looking too. I used to have a crush on him in elementary but he is mentally retarded and played with my feelings in high school. I ignored him for 2 years, from first year to second year. and with that two years, he begged for forgiveness and developed, turned out that he wanted to date me.

I rejected him ALLLOOOTTT of times, but he never gave up. I finally made peace with him in third year and let him be my loyal suitor. I secretly had my feelings developed to him. He is really the man with the characteristics of my ideal guy. But remembering how he played me, made me look like a stupid slave walking behind him when we date, still makes me cringe and hate him.

anyways, he change for good. I looked at myself infront of the mirror in my short floral red dress with matching light make up and soft curls. Dean texted me that he will visit me about 7pm in my house but asked him to cancel it to give way in my date. I wanted to spend time with Dean but Vince is waiting for me.

i locked my house and Vince was already waiting infront of my porch, leaning slightly on his car. he smiled sweetly and opened the door for me. on the road, Dean was still texting me and says something that is way too funny, I cant help but to giggle. Vince looked at me weirdly.

"who is that?" he asked suspiciously. "um... My mom." I lied. we parked in a wide glowing parking lot and entered a luxurious restaurant. Vince Impressed me with his excellent formal gestures,and of course, being a funny man as he was. he slipped a string of a pasta while talking to the waiter as he was showing off. we laughed together when the waiter left.

I really enjoyed his company  to dinner so we decided to extend the date and watch movies in theater. 

***

It was dark inside the Theater and the show is starting already. so we sat on the nearest vacant seat that we can find. the Movie was funny and romantic. Vince and I talk and laugh through out the movie as we discuss our favorite lines we just heard.

the lights blinked open when the credits appeared on the screen. the guy beside me groaned loadly and yawned. he stretched out his arms and I was suprised as he removed the hood on his head and saw Dean, blinking several times while looking at me before flasing a smile. That smile...

Vince pulled me to the exit together with the crowd inside the theater room. he let go off my hand, " I'll be back, I just have to go to the cr. wait for me puh lease?" I laughed at his annoying puppy face and pushed him toward the cr. " be back!" I shouted behind him. The smile was still plastered on my face when a familiar manly voice spoke behind me.

"alice."