CHAPTER 4

"Alliana,Please stop bothering me If it isn't about work!...enough! Cut it out already!..."

Dean was in a restaurant to have a talk with a beautiful buisness parter's daughter, Alliana Samwood.

" c'mon babe,I can make you rich in just one snap!I love you,Please stay with me.."Alliana begged Him as she tries to reach his right hand with her perfectly manicured nails. She had her hair curled up perfectly to make her blooming,wearing a too- much revealing pink dress that hugged her curves perfectly.

'You can really tell that she is rich as hell...and damn hot too!....'

"No" Dean replied coldly ,not looking in her eyes.
"Baby please,give me -"
"I SAID NO." his tone is low that makes her stop pleading at him.
Dean'ss knuckles are white,trying to control his temper and trying to minimize the volume of his voice.

"Its been a year since you broke up with me,and the reason behind It is because you cheated on me with some other hunk models in one of your projects."
Alliana tries to cut him off cauze his voice is getting louder,making heads to turn at them.
"And Yes! You are a big hit because u got lot of money! But no thank you,I loved you so much back when we are still in a relationship,That time,I need u to love me back.but Its too late.."
he slowly calmes down fron his seat
"Your love will be the greatest thing I will ever have...cauze seriously,that's all It matters before..."

Alliana was a model in Paris ,She was commonly known for being a hot sexy model that usually wears flirtatious dresses and clothes,wearing thick Make up and killer High heels.That makes Dean fell for her When they first met at a buisness party event between Dean's Company 'where he is working on' and their Buisness partner,Which is Alliana's father.

Suddenly,her phone rang "hello? Yes. oh.... ofcourse, why?   okay.I'll be there..." she closed her phone and stood up,"sigh..Dean..I need to go..bye Honey" she pecked a short kiss on his cheek as she walk pass by him. She giggles shyly and Got out of the restaurant.

****

ALICE'S  POV

*** DONUT SHOP***
"Diana! You will not believe of what happened yesterday!"
I was so excited that I tug her arm crazily.
"Alright! What is It? " she smiled at me while trying to put her annoyed expression.

"You know that man last week?! That handsome god who bought that morning?! Well,he is my besfriend's besfriend in Alaska!!! " I exclaimed happily.

" You mean that guy?" She pointed out the costumer infront of the counter.

My face was blushing again."What do you -"
Someone cleared his throat infront of me,when I looked up to the the guy costumer,Its Dean!

He smiled sweetly as his eyes travel all over me.
" Hi Alice..."he greeted me,his voice is manly and sexy.

Omgosh...I was talking about him earlier....

I Started to blush so much that  I Smiled fakely to him.

" Want to order something?" I asked him politely,lowering my head to make sure he will not notice me blushing from awhile ago.Diana tapped my shoulder and mouthed me" good luck!" And winked at me.

I took his order and served his warm dark donuts and coffee,when I served the tray ,he held my hand on the left side of the tray and cover it with his big warm hand.

I Started to blush more than ever. He leaned closer on the counter until our faces are inches apart.