Chapter 1: The Masked Stripper

Vanessa POV

The crowd of men cheered for me as I swayed my hips slowly, moving my ass in motion with my waist as one of my legs curled round the dancing pole. The night is still young and judging from the looks of it, I've made over a thousand dollars just from dancing seductively.

Stripping was never a job option for me, coming out of law school I knew I had the biggest ambitions ahead. All of a sudden the plans changed and here I am, dressed in an all black lingerie and bra with black pointy heels and fish nets that clung to my curvy body. 

The masked theme of the strip club made it even much better for the strippers to feel comfortable. The only people who could see our faces were the men who paid big money. The elites. On a lively Saturday night like this one, they would surely be here in a few minutes. The girls and I were saving our energy so we could give them a show. If you're lucky, one would offer to fuck and we would make even more money.

The music changed again, filling the dark and multicolored club with a different vibe.  People were grinding on each other, some of my co-workers were dancing for some horny men by the corner. I bent down to squat, rolling my bubble butt in circular motion.

"Yes Lady red, you're so sexy." A Middle Aged man yelled, spraying hundreds of dollars at me on the stage. I went closer to the crowd, turning to the side as I went down slowly, giving them a split.  A hot guy from the crowd approached me, smacking my ass as his eyes met with mine, with a huge grin on his face.

"Your ass is amazing!" He spoke, winking at me as he threw more dollars and licked his lips. They call me lady red because my hair is red and I never told any one my real name. Since then I decided to go with it .

A soft siren rang in the club. That is the queue our managers give us to let us know that the Elites have arrived.  I got up from the floor. Picking up my dollars, I left the stage and went back to my dressing room.

I took my mask off to retouch my makeup and I checked the time. 11:30pm. Only 5 minutes before the manager comes in to take us to the exotic suite. I decide to call my son briefly, I missed him so much. The babysitter picked the call first, then she handed it over to him.

"Hi Liam, how are you baby?" I asked, waiting for his cheerful voice to fill the phone.

"I miss you mommy. When are you coming back home?" He replied his cute little voice hopeful for my response.

"I'll be back in the morning love, I miss you too."

"Okay.." he sounded sad and disappointed. But I had to work for us. I can't let myself be found at the mercy of these ruthless men.

"Bye darling, I love you." I ended the call as I returned to my makeup. I reapplied my lipstick and put my mask back on. Then I sprayed some of my sweet perfume.

Shortly after the manager came Into the dressing room to lead us to the suite. This night it was 7 of us. That means 7 billionaires came.

We got into the suite, meeting 7 cheerful billionaires engaging in conversations and  laughing at an inside joke. They were dressed in different but similar colors of tuxedos and they looked so clean and rich. Judging from their appearance, they were done for the day and came by for some relaxation and fun.  About 4 of those faces were regular customers and were familiar to me.

Each one had the stripper they liked the most. As for me, I always seem to be the highest prize that none of them could comprehend, so I would often dance for them and just get a lot of money for it.

Their conversation changed to side talks and pleasantries when they noticed we entered the suite. It had multiple corners and rooms to go into for when things become steamy. 

Among the three new faces, there is one that looks very familiar to me. He seems to be distracted amidst the noise, talking on a phone call with all concentration. He is really tall, about a height of 6'4 dark hair and a mild facial stubble to go with his handsome face. He was looking down so I wasn't really sure of my conclusion. Suddenly, he looked up as if he heard my thoughts and his piercing ocean blue eyes met with mine beneath my mask.

My God!
I was staring at my college sweetheart and current Billionare, Edward Silver. What is he doing here? He has never stepped foot in this club before. No no no. This couldn't be happening.

What if he recognizes me?
How will I explain to him why I'm stripping?

I had to leave. My co-workers already walked over to the regular billionaires they spent time with. I can't stay here. I need to leave. 

But before I could reach the door, I felt a soft arm grabbing my hand and causing me to stop on my tracks.

I turned around, only to find out it was Edward. He had ended the call and walked right  up to me. I could hear his colleagues cheering him on in the background.

Holding eye contact with him, kept me speechless. My feelings felt familiar, with my stomach turning from his touch. I haven't seen him in almost 6 years. I can only keep my fingers crossed that he won't know it's me. I had to remain professional.

After seconds of staring, he finally spoke, breaking the silence between us.

"How much do I have to pay to take you home with me and keep you forever?" He said, his voice intoxicated and extremely low that only I could hear. He kissed my hand, maintaining the eye contact.

"Can you handle me mister? I'm quite naughty and rebellious." I replied, placing my right hand on his chest and trailing it down, smiling lightly.

"Try me." He spoke, his hand making its way to my waist and pulling me closer.  I lead us to one of the rooms in the suite.

There was no escaping him now.

A/N
Hi everyone! Welcome to my story, 'Taming Mr Billionaire.' This story follows the journey of Vanessa and Edward as they reunite and ignite old flames between them. I hope you enjoy reading. Feel free to leave your thoughts and opinions in the comments 🥰 Also, no plagiarism or stealing please! Thanks.