𝐑𝐮𝐥𝐞𝐬

1) No discrimination/racism/bullying/any form of hatred. If you don't want your character to be picked, this is what to do. This space is a zone for everyone, so respect others and treat them with kindness.

2) Diversity! Give me all races, all ethnicities, all personalities. Give your character a weak spot, maybe, or a habit they tend to do often! Each character should be unique in their own way!

3) Forms. Please keep them neat and clear; unreadable forms will not be accepted. For now, two applications are allowed, however you may only get one character chosen for the main cast. BUT, don't worry, because I will be having a large side cast as well! Plenty of opportunities to get your character accepted.

4) Password. To approve your form, I only ask for 3 tags/ permanent follow. It is your choice whether you would like to shoutout my book or not. Your password shall be your favourite fantasy novel! If you don't like fantasy, then just your favourite book is okay!

5) Gender/Sexuality. I am a Muslim, as most of you know, and it is against my religion if I write about haram things, which includes not being the gender you were born with, and being anything other than heterosexual (straight). This means that I must ask you to keep your characters a boy/girl, and straight. I'm sorry if this means you won't be applying, and I respect whatever gender/sexuality you are!

Lastly, I hope you enjoy this book! I will try to alternate between updating this and Eudaimonia, but, for you lot, I'll gladly do it <3