leaving.

I lay down on my couch to watch Pretty Little Liars when I received a text message from my boyfriend Thomas.
"Hey love. I need to talk to you. Be at your flat in 5.😘"
I began to worry because that did not sound good. I began to feel like I was going to have an anxiety attack when I hear a knock on my door. I rush to open it, revealing a sad looking Thomas.
"Thomas, what's wrong?" I say, I was really concerned.
Thomas looks extremely flustered, and his eyes are glazed over.
"Y/N, the director of The Scorch Trials is making us leave early to go to the set. I have to go to America for 2 months. He is forcing me to leave tomorrow." Thomas says, tears beginning to slide down his cheeks.
I sit stunned at what Thomas just said. I didn't even realize I was crying until I feel Thomas' thumb wipe away tears on my face.
Thomas grabs me in a tight hug, and we lay like that for hours. I dose off to sleep regretting ever having to wake up.
*****
I didn't go with Thomas to the airport. I couldn't. I constantly hear the words of "Lay Me Down" by Sam Smith in the back of my mind. I realize I'm about to let Thomas leave without saying goodbye! I grab my keys and run to my car, already crying. I rush to the airport to fix the biggest mistake I've ever made. I can't let Thomas leave on a bad note! What was I thinking?! I get to the airport and try to find his flight as quick as possible. I see dirty blonde hair and know it's Thomas. I run to him and he sees me coming. I run into his already open arms. I began to cry into his chest.
"I'm... So sorry..." I cry to Thomas.
"It's alright, love. It's ok. I'll be back. I promise." Thomas said, trying his best to comfort me, though he began to cry as well.
His plane called on the intercom, and he had to leave.
"I love you Y/N, I'll see you soon." Thomas said, ask he kissed me goodbye.
"I'll miss you. Goodbye Thomas. I love you." I say as I wipe tears from my face.
He lets go and walks toward the line.
I don't leave the airport until I see his plane take off. Well, looks like I have a very lonely 2 months to look forward to.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N
Ooh I really hate this one, but I decided to post it while I work on another one. Would any of you like a part 2 to this one? I promise I'll make it better than this one. Thanks for reading!
~ SangsterrGangsterrXX ❤️❤️❤️❤️