Lisa's Adventures Part 5

(A few weeks later. Lisa returns to Pennsylvania to live with her Mom.)

)

(Her Mom has one rule. NO HEAVY DRINKING OR DRUGS. Lisa helps her mom and stepfather around the house. A few months go by. Lisa calls her boyfriend and tells him that she's now in Pennsylvania. She asks to meet, so they could talk, but he refuses. He didn't believe that Lisa had changed her ways. Another week goes by.)

(On a Tuesday, she's out grabbing a few things for her mom, when she runs into two friends of hers

(On a Tuesday, she's out grabbing a few things for her mom, when she runs into two friends of hers... Steve and Carol. They were both former 'drinking buddies' of hers. She finds out that the two of them had gotten married two years ago, and that Steve's birthday/Pajama party was that Friday. They invite Lisa to their house to celebrate. Lisa glances nervously at Steve. She could practically feel him undressing her with his eyes. Lisa tries to make up excuses, but neither of them would take 'no' for an answer. She finally agrees. She tells her mother about it later, who wastes no time telling her what she thought of Steve.)

"I don't trust him. Neither do you. You quit your landscaping job with him, because he said in front of his wife that he loved her, but he wanted to fuck you. He has tried to grab you and kiss you, numerous times. I know it's been a few years. How can you trust him?"

"I don't... but Carol will be there. She'll slap the shit out of him if he tries anything."

"She better. Or else I will."

(Lisa shows up at their house around 8:30 p.m. Friday night. The three of them begin drinking beer, as the pajama party begins. Steve eyes every inch of Lisa's body as she sits on the sofa. He wanted nothing more than to hear her scream as he fucked the shit out of her.)

)