Lisa's Adventures Part 6-B

(The next morning, Lisa serves Buck breakfast in bed. He smiles as she carries in a tray loaded with food, that was prepared by Buck's caretaker, Beth.)

"Morning."

"Morning, Lisa."

(Lisa moves next to the bed to sit the tray down. Buck reaches out and runs his hand up Lisa's leg.)

"And what a beautiful morning it is."

(Buck smiles as he squeezes Lisa's ass cheeks as she squirms.)

(Giggles.)"Stop it."

"Not until I get a kiss."

(Lisa sits the tray down. She leans closer to Buck as their lips meet. Buck gives her ass a playful smack.)

"Stop. Beth's here. Behave yourself."

"After last night, now you want me to behave myself? You came into my room...remember?"

(Laughs)"I haven't forgotten.... but I don't want news of what we did reaching my mom's ears. So, you need to control yourself."

(Laughs)"Control myself? You big breasted cock tease. You seduced me."

"And I sucked your cock. So, if you want more...we got to play it cool. By the way...your big cock felt so good inside me last night."

"And I enjoyed kissing and fucking you. Your perky nipples felt so good rubbing against my chest...and your kisses? Breathtaking."

(Smiles)"We already fucked. You can stop sweet talking me now."

"One more kiss?"

(Laughs)"Okay...but then I got to go out for a while."

"What for?"

"Just grabbing a few things from the store and Wawa."

"You got enough money?"

"Yeah. I think I do."

"Give me my wallet there on the dresser."

(Lisa gets Buck's wallet. Her eyes widen as Buck hands her a few hundred-dollar bills.)

"Will that be enough? I haven't left this house in years. I have no idea what prices are like now."

(Lisa tries to hide her excitement. MONEY! She loved money!)

"Yes....that should be enough. Now...come here."

(Lisa sits on the side of Buck's bed as she kisses his lips. Buck's hand slips under her baggy t-shirt. His fingertips brush her bare nipples. He squeezes her boobs.)

(Buck smiles.)

"No bra, huh?"

"Do you know how hard it is to find a custom bra that fits my size boobs? Besides...the wash hasn't been done yet."