VII

OMNISCIENT

OMNISCIENT

After Dani and the kids finished the posters, her and Tasia went and got the kids cleaned up and into pajamas to eat. Once the kids finished eating they were sent to the play room until Mary and raji got to the house.

While waiting, both ladies went to go set up the movie room with family clips as a movie, made their plates and got their stuff out for a shower.

An hour later raji and Mary arrived. The kids ran up to them giving lots of hugs and kisses. Dani and Tasia looked at them in awww. "alright kids let them get cleaned up so they can eat" Dani said chasing them into the play room.

Raji walks over to her wife to hug and kiss her. "Hey baby, how was work today. Was it rough today, you didn't answer any of my calls." Tasia asked. "It was ok to be honest, nothing exciting happened. After we eat I need to talk to you about something" raji said staring at her. "Yeah ok, you sure everything ok and I have a surprise for you tonight" Tasia asked looking very confused and concerned. Raji just nods her head.

Both couples went to go shower and complete their daily routine. They head to the movie room where everything is set up nicely waiting for them. Dani and Tasia excited to surprise them. Tasia starts the clips from her first pregnancy, her Dani being pregnant together with some clips of Dani by herself with her family. Their wife's were shedding tears of joy.

The last clips showed Dani and Tasia ultrasound for early that day and the pregnancy test they took. Their wives were in so many tears of joy.

Taraji pov

Taraji pov

Today has been a day boy, I had to fire my assistant gabby today. She's been tryna get in my pants and seduce me. I know she's going to try to start something with wife. This is about to be a shit show. For now I'm going to soak in the moment of my wife telling me we're pregnant.

Raji- oh my gosh baby, we have to get a bigger house and car. When can we find out the gender, how far along are you. Is your next appointment scheduled, baby baby baby. Yesssss, yessss!!!(kisses her all over the face)

Tasia- Baby calm down, my next appointment is in a few weeks I'm only 6 weeks, plus I wanna do a gender reveal this time. You're ok with that?

Raji - Yes baby it's ok with me, can we pick the themes together, like do it right this time. I want it to be smooth for you, no stress or anything.

Tasia- Yes baby, we can. Right now though let's go to the play room, the kids made you something than we can talk about what you want to talk about.

We go to the play room and the kids yell surprise. I look at the poster they made. Tears immediately started rolling down my face. I squat down hugging and kissing their little faces. I really have created this beautiful family and it's growing. "I love you all, my sweet babies" I said crying more.

Next chapter is the the "TALK"
Comment and vote