II

Taraji pov

"Damn" I mumbled to myself. Tasia is going to be upset but I have to go in today for an emergency meeting. I wiggle my way out of her arms and head to our bathroom. I brush my teeth and do my skin care routine. After a quick shower I get ready in something casual and comfy for the emergency interview. As I was walking out the room to leave, Tasia's was sitting up in bed with a straight face. "Where are you going at 8 in the morning. Please doing let it be work. You said you were going to spend the weekend with us." Tasia said aggravated. I stare at her with a blank face. "I-I have an-" getting cut off by Tasia. "Whatever Taraji, go do what you gotta do" Tasia said with an attitude Turing on her side. I just leave quietly without saying anything else.

My fit

I make it work around 9 and head to my conference room for the emergency meeting

I make it work around 9 and head to my conference room for the emergency meeting. That went on for about 45 than me and assistant went to my office to sort out my schedule so I can spend more time at home with my family.

Gabi(assistant) - you look tense, everything ok?

Raji- I'm fine, i just gotta figure out my schedule to be home more often.

Gabi- you're lying, what's up with you?

Raji-(sighs) Me and my wife been getting into because of my work schedule. She doesn't even want to be sexual anymore and I'm sexually frustrated.

Gabi-(walk up behind my chair and starts massaging my shoulder and neck causing me to moan) I can give what you want (leans down kissing my neck leaving me too shock to do anything)

Raji-no I can't do this (tries pushing Gabi off)

Gabi- Don't worry she won't find out (she continues kissing and gripping my breast making me squeal)

Tasia walks in with lunch as I'm pushing Gabi off of me . She just stands there saying nothing but I can see the hurt and betrayal in her eyes. " so this is what you do at work, have make out sessions" Tasia said with with tears running down her face. "Me and the kids are going to stay at Dani/Mary house. Forget about spending time with us." Tasia said marching out.

I ran after her. "Baby please listen" I said stopping her in her tracks. "Listen to what, a lie. Like why Taraji. After everything you cheat." Tasia said raising her voice. "I'm sorry Tasia, I was just caught in the moment. I told her we can't and she kept going" I said crying. "I'm still leaving the house with the kids, you could've don't more" Tasia said walking away.

Tasia's pov

I got home, packed me and the kids some clothes, toys and hygiene supplies. While I picking them up from daycare I call Dani.

Dani - hey sis what's up with ya

Tasia - me and the kids need somewhere to crash for a couple days. Is it ok if we come over there

Dani - of course, what's going though

Tasia - I'll tell you when I get to your house, I'm picking up the kids now.

Dani - well ok boo, call me when outside so I can help. Love you be safe

Tasia - love you too bye!!!
Ended call

Me and the kids make it to Dani/mary house. On the way there I grabbed food from hibachi express for everyone including Dani/mary and their kids. Once we're settled in we all wash up and eat. I told them what happened. Let's just say they're very disappointed in Taraji.

Will Tasia forgive raji for cheating ?