Content Warning

"Disclaimer: This Harry Potter fanfiction incorporates characters, plotlines, and settings from J.K. Rowling's original series while offering an alternate universe perspective. All rights to the Harry Potter series, including characters, stories, and concepts, remain with J.K. Rowling, Warner Bros. Entertainment, and their respective owners.   This fanfiction respects the original narrative while exploring new interpretations and storylines. The unique characters, relationships, and plot twists within this story are my own creations.   No copyright infringement is intended. This work is meant for entertainment purposes onl and is not affiliated with or endorsed by J.K. Rowling, Warner Bros. Entertainment, or associated entities."

"Reader Warning: This story contains mature and distressing themes, including:

- Domestic abuse (emotional and physical, including gaslighting, manipulation, and control)
- Murder (graphic descriptions of violence and death)
- PTSD (post-traumatic stress disorder, including flashbacks and anxiety attacks)
- Panic attacks (intense anxiety and distressing episodes)
- Depression (emotional struggles and mental health concerns)
- Child abuse (emotional and physical, including neglect and emotional trauma)
- Emotional manipulation
- Intense divorce and relationship struggles
- Deep emotional scars and trauma
- Bullying (verbal, physical, and emotional harassment)
- Grief (prolonged and intense emotional pain, including bereavement and loss)
- Forced bathing or medical procedures involving nudity

If you or someone you know is experiencing abuse, trauma, or mental health issues, please know that help is available. You can reach out to:

- National Domestic Violence Hotline (1-800-799-7233)
- National Child Abuse Hotline (1-800-422-4453)
- Crisis Text Line (text HOME to 741741)
- National Alliance on Mental Illness (NAMI) Helpline (1-800-950-6264)

Please take care of yourself while reading this story. If you need to take a break or step away, that's okay. Your well-being is important."