A New Era of Power

Narcissa's POV

I am with Bella in my room slamming the table enraged. "That lousy two-timing dog he will pay for what he did!" I screamed at her face Bella remained unfazed "Cissy I know and I'm here for you. You will get your revenge I will aid you." I grab a photo of the family me Draco Bella Druella and that dog. I throw it breaking the flame I hold my wand "CONFRINGO!" I blasted the photo destroying it I walked around the room. I turned to a photo I walked towards it it was a photo of Druella and the dog. I hold it I see Druella looking sad with him holding her shoulders. I made him take that photo with her she's four in this photo. Her hair is shoulder length wearing the dress I gave her I see her looking sad. She's so fragile she needs me she needs my protection. He has mentally and physically damaged her.

The times I used that memory charm on him biding my time. He doesn't remember the physical abuse Bellatrix was careful when she used the memory charm on Druella. So she kept her mind sane and at peace. Our father used that charm on Bella many times. She almost lost her mind if it weren't for me getting her released from Azkaban who knows what would've happened. Bella is in a good place now I made sure she had the help she needed. So we could both heal from our parent's abuse. Druella was the reason Bellatrix kept going. Many said motherhood changed her they have no clue on much love she has for her daughter. When we gave Druella them memory charms we made sure the most severe memories of his abuse were forgotten. She suppressed mild ones. That poor girl he damaged her

I look at the picture enraged "He damaged her." I whispered Bella grabbed the photo. She looked at it she then tore the photo "It's in the past now time for a new beginning." Bella tore the photo removing Lucius from it. Bella put it back in the frame now Lucius wasn't in the picture. "There that's better." Bella grinned glazing at the frame and placing it back on the shelf. She looks and sees another photo of us. She turned to me holding the photo.

"Think now Cissy you have the upper hand."

I turned to her "What are you implying?"

Bella smiled wickedly holding the photo and walking around. She lifted her arm and slowly walked around. "He cheated on you the favors of the divorce. You will claim Malfoy's wealth, and Draco's custody, you are already a beloved public figure." I started catching my breath gazing at my sister.

"And now Cissy the tables have turned you have control now you're Headmistress at Hogwarts. Have confidence you do amazing this."

I looked at her still blazing "You have the leverage your beloved son, the manor, the wealth" I quickly interrupted her and snapped back. "I don't want just the wealth I want that cheating prick to suffer!"

I looked outside looking at Druella tending to her plants. I know she is hiding something she is good at Occlumency so I can't read her mind. I see Lucius is a monster she doesn't see her worth. I put my hand on the window she is so bright so fragile, so powerful, and she has magic she hasn't discovered yet. I want her to be happy. But she can only be happy with the family and her friends that I approve of are helping her confidence.

"I had you watch Draco for a reason Bella." She folded her arms smiling I slowly walked to the torn-up photo gazing at Draco. "Draco... has been consumed by Lucius's pureblood ideology he needs a wake-up call." I turned to her "And I know you will do so he has no idea what a monster he is if he knew about Druella's."

Bellatrix quickly interrupted me "Cissy I know we need to tell him right now we need to focus on the divorce." I go to a mirror "HE WILL PAY!" I screamed breaking the mirror. Bella "Look I know it I want to protect you, Cissy. But now... perhaps this is the push you need to reclaim your power."

My anger erupted as I started shattering delicate vases and ornate trinkets. "I'll show him true power," I declared, glaring at the shattered mirror. "I'll show him what it means to cross a Black. He made me a Malfoy; now I'll show him the consequences of crossing a Malfoy." I hurled another photo against the wall. I breathed heavily and looked up at my sister.

Bella approached cautiously, placing her hand on my shoulder. "Cissy, think this through. We can—"

I swatted her hand away and turned to face her. "No!" I snapped. "Bella, I can handle this myself." I strode to my vanity table, resting my arms firmly against it. Bella shook her head, but her grin grew wider.

"Cissy, I know it looks bleak, but you need a fresh start. You're the headmistress now; you have authority and power. Here's an idea: choose any Hogwarts student to join our family."

I turned to her, incredulous. "Bella, are you serious?! If I go through with that, the parents won't comply. Do you seriously think it would work?"

With a sly smile, she crossed her fingers. "There are students with tough lives. Harry's Muggle upbringing is lacking. Ron has the chaos of the Burrow. Hermione boasts exceptional grades, and Druella adores her. But Neville? I don't want him near my daughter. I'll only tolerate him until Druella outgrows him."

I raised an eyebrow, considering her suggestions. Bella had been instrumental in getting Druella out of her shell. "Hermione Granger," I said, a plan forming in my mind. I turned to Bella, confidence surging within me. "Perfect! You're brilliant, Bella. Hermione Granger is the ideal choice. Her parents are dull, and one of Druella's best friends, Draco, dislikes her. But that's only because of that cheating prick. She's perfect—Druella's spirit will soar. Draco will accept her, and Lucius will be livid."

Bella's grin widened. "Excellent choice."

The excitement surged through me as envisioned our future. "Just picture it: the Malfoys reclaiming power! Lucius will be furious! Bringing her into our family will enhance our image. Our ideals are evolving under my leadership, and Hermione—she will never want for anything."

I clapped my hands "It's settled then." I looked at Druella she was walking back to the manor. Me and Bella nod at each other.

All of a sudden we heard knocking "Is everything alright in there?" Druella asked I sighed "Yes dear come in."