【THE LOVE TEST Episode 1】

Narration: I'm Dale Bianco. I work as an IT at XX Company. I have an office crush.

Narration: Her name is June Brunetti, she's an assistant manager.

(Show Miss June, half-body, flowery background)

Narration: To make a move, I sent her account a link to Dr. Arthur Aron's intimacy acceleration test and invited her to take the test together.

Dale: (looking crestfallen) I suppose there were two Junes in the office.

Banner: Present Time

Dale: I'm sorry, this was a mistake.

June: You spent an hour and 25 minutes on that test.

Dale: (sarcastically) I know, what a waste, yeah? And what are you doing, answering random tests like that? (Shouldn't you be doing your job?)

June: An employee sent me a link, I had to see what kind of AI we're working on. What are you doing, sending your boss a link to that kind of test to your boss during company hours?

Dale: I-I'm done with all my task!

June: I see. Then should we finish the test?

Dale: (exaggerated reaction) THE TEST IS VOID, YOU DUMBASS!

Banner: June, a few hours before . . .

June: (sees the link) Is this a personality test? Am I talking to an AI?

(Invitation to meet at the break room pops up)

June: (sparkles quietly) The robot wants to meet-up!

(The break room)

June: (studies Dale from head to toe) Is he an actual robot or is he from the IT department?

(Focus Shot: June, half-body)

Banner: People hate him for being hardworking, aloof, and incredibly dense.