Sticky fingers | Hyung line

When you shoplift at the store and get caught by the manager, a punishment awaits you in the backroom.

Contains: Reader is being sexually punished for stealing, reader gets fucked in various positions, some degrading, rough sex, overstimulation, powerplay, noncon and dubcon elements

-

Namjoon

"Come on, suck it, you little thief." The man's fingers gripped onto your hair tighter, forcing you down on him. You gagged, eyes watering. Your hands were bound behind you, tied by rough rope to the legs of a chair. The room was dark, the only source of light being the computer screen on the desk and a dingly light bulb. "Know how to stuff your bag but not your mouth? Suck it. You fucking deserve this after stealing from me. I should fucking destroy you. Teach you a lesson about respecting people."

Namjoon pulled his cock out of you and you panted, drool running down your chin. It was huge and thick and glistening with your saliva. Namjoon untied the rope that kept you bound to the chair.

Then he grabbed you by the hair again and bent you over the desk. "Going to show you what happens to girls like you." He grunted as he ripped your jeans and panties off, dropping them to the floor. You felt his hot cock against your cunt, rubbing up and down between your folds.

"Sir, I'm sorry..." You whimpered.

"You're only sorry 'cause you got caught. You should have thought of this before you decided to steal from me." Namjoon said, not showing any mercy. His hands moved to your hips and he pushed into you.

"Ah- ah!" The sudden intrusion caught you by surprise, and it felt sensitive when he started fucking you. Hard, brutal thrusts that made the desk shake, papers falling to the floor, pens rolling off the desk and scattering.

One of his large hands found the back of your neck and pushed you down onto the desk. It felt uncomfortable, your cheek against the hard surface, your body bouncing back and forth, but the pleasure was building, the rough sex feeling too good.

Namjoon was grunting above you, hips smacking against your ass. You knew you should be scared, you had just been caught stealing, had been kidnapped and was currently being fucked mercilessly by a stranger, but it was hot, so fucking hot. You never got yourself off like this. This was so different and intense. You were moaning uncontrollably.

It didn't take long until Namjoon came, burying himself deep inside of you, groaning as he did. He let go of you and pulled out, leaving you aching and needy.

"Get out of my office."

Hoseok

"Did I tell you to stop?" The manager asked.

"No, no, I'm sorry, sir." You whimpered before you went back to massaging his cock.

You had been kneeling between his legs for a while now, sucking his cock, licking his balls, stroking him. You had already made him come once and now he was hard again.

It was late and you were sure that no one else was in the mall anymore.

"Hope it was worth it." Hoseok mocked you. "What you did was pretty stupid, girl. You could go to jail for stealing. You know what I could do to you? I could lock you up here. No one would know. You stole from me, you owe me, I could keep you here as my personal little slut. Keep you naked and at my feet all the time." You shivered at his words, you had only chucked a few things in your bag, would he really be that cruel?

"Get on my lap." Hoseok ordered, and you did. You straddled him, his hard cock standing tall, waiting for you. He rubbed his hands over your naked body, squeezing and rubbing your breasts.