Chapter 9 : Mistakes Or Missed Takes? [🔞? ✨]

[ FELIP'S POV : ]

“ Eyes can tell, more than mouth can say... „
“ So tell me, do you love me...? „
“ or..do you wanna explain it, in another way? „

I saw Stell running toward the exit of the event, I wanted to chase after him but Mhei gripped my hand tightly. I remember our agreement. I wanna run after him so bad.

I have to lull her with some guests before silently leaving behind them.

When she got distracted, I slowly pretend to speak with the other guests before slipping behind the crowd.

I begun to run as soon as I've reach the corridors, I felt free...

Free from the expectations, the burden weighing me down, the unnecessary engagement, the company, all of it. I'm so sick of all of them. I wanna do what I want to do. I wanna love whom I wanna love. I want my own way, my own life, my own passion. I wanna see stell.

Finally! I've reached out side. I hope I'll able to see Stell. I wanna confess everything to him. I wanna kiss him, hug him, and tell him how much he means to me. I want him.

I started looking at some nearby places, hoping to see stell from each of them. It's not too long when he left, maybe he's one of the places nearby.

I saw him. But. With someone else.

I saw them talking from a distance.... I don't know the guy but he looks like a girl...they were hugging? I was heartbroken to see stell crying but It broke my heart more seeing him with someone hugging him tight. Maybe he was the guy stell told me about. Pablo, stell's best friend.

But why is he with him? Did he call him? Why was stell crying? Was it? Was it because of me? Was he hurt to see me and mei? Did I hurt him? Why am I guilty?Does stell also like me? Or does he hate seeing me?

Question came rushing through my mind. Interrogating me with curiosity.

I wanna rush up to then and pull him away from him. But what if stell chose him over me? Urghh! Why is he so close to him?I hate this feeling!!

I can't take it. Seeing the man of my love with other men. I hate the gut to walk up to them and ruined their moment but I wanna fight my love for him too!? Urghh! F*ck!!

I walk up to them and spoke,
"Stell... Can we please talk?"

Stell turned to me, his face is red, covered with tears and sweats. I was stabbed with a knife on my heart seeing him like this.

"Please sir, with all due respect. My friend is having a meltdown. Please care to leave us for a couple of minutes?" said the guy stell was hugging.

F*ck! I'm gonna lose this time at this rate. He's genuinely caring towards stell. I can't cupped myself with this situation.

"N-no. It's fine, Pab. Can you leave us, please?" said stell. The guy named Pablo. Smile croaked at stell and left.

———————————————————————————————————————————————