Second round isn't enough?

As she said that, Haruka pulled out her futanari cock from Hestia, causing the black-haired goddess to have a slight shock, making her in ahegao state for a while. After recovering from that, their position changed with Hestia now lying down, spreading her legs wide and arms to Haruka with her smile and lustful expression on her face—she was now in the missionary position, one of the basic sex positions that mostly used in a wholesome and lovey-dovey intimate moment between a couple. People who use this position are mostly virgins. However, this position isn't exclusive to that specific person since someone like Haruka or Hestia also wants to use it.

"Haruka-chan, please give me more of your wonderful seeds..."

When she says that to Haruka, the blonde shinobi gives her goddess a nod before getting on top and leaning her head to Hestia before pressing her lips against the goddess' in a passionate kiss. The kiss melts Hestia again as her heart eyes shown once more as she returns the kiss. The kiss she shared with Haruka sent a jolt of electricity to her, especially when she felt the sensation of Haruka's futanari shaft once again penetrating her wet and sensitive pussy; it made her eyes to go widen in surprise, and her back arched as Haruka filling her more and more in a slow and gentle movement—it also made her walls folding Haruka's massive member, clenching on it so much.

Haruka can't believe this sensation from her goddess. Even though she wasn't a virgin anymore, Hestia's wet folds clenched so hard on Haruka's futanari cock, trying to milk the hard and thick shaft of the semen again, and didn't want to be separated from it. The black-haired goddess also felt the same as she didn't want to be disconnected from her beloved Haruka, she wanted both of them to stay connected like that, if possible forever since this intimate activity they did make her comfortable and brought happiness to her.

"Hestia-sama, it seems you really take a liking to my cock, huh?"

She says that while continue moving her hips, making her futanari cock slide in and out inside Hestia's pussy and even womb with the thick and fat glans that thrust into it violently and relentlessly, and with heavy breathing filled with ecstasy and euphoria Hestia responded to Haruka's words with, "Yes, Haruka-chan! I love your cock so much! I don't want it to leave me! I want it to stay inside forever!".

Right now, Hestia isn't a goddess, she's just a woman who desires and loves Haruka. She also wants to satisfy her beloved Haruka, the first child of her familia, with her whole body to the utmost. Hestia just wants to make Haruka happy and doing this also gives the blonde shinobi an unforgettable and wonderful memory of being the Hestia Familia's first member.

It might sound like a desperate solution, but that is what the honest wishes and desires from Hestia. She doesn't see Haruka as her familia member only, but also as someone she saw romantically; she sees and considers Haruka to be her lover, someone that she loves and wants to stay beside her forever. Hestia wants to shower and give Haruka all of her affection, all of her care, and all of her love. This is maybe the first time someone like Hestia wants to love someone romantically and be their lover, unlike when she's still in Heaven where she didn't even have a shred of thought with anything romantically even though there are so many gods who flirt and court her.

Hestia is one of the popular goddesses, after all. So things like that aren't much surprise since she is a cute and beautiful woman with a voluptuous body yet a child-like figure of her being petite. At the very least she's more popular than Loki, her biggest rival and someone she hates since both of them have hated each other. Both goddesses are beautiful but Hestia is the one that is far more popular and loved by many, although her popularity wasn't as wide and big as Freya or other beautiful goddesses and that popularity didn't help her at all when she was coming down to the mortal world, or specifically Orario.

Hestia's moans became louder as far as Haruka's cock keep penetrating her, especially the erogenous zone or her weak spot which caused the black-haired goddess to squirt out so many love juices with the euphoric-like expression. Both women's tongues wrestled with each other, dancing together while also feeling the addiction of pleasure from that; their tongues intertwined and tangled in a deep and passionate kiss as the sounds of their skins slapping together could be heard by the entire Orario with how loud it is.

With how wet Hestia's pussy was, it made Haruka's cock easily penetrate her and that's normal since the goddess has already been fucked by the blonde, so Hestia's body was very sensitive and can instantly cum with each of Haruka's touch; added with the fact Haruka pounding Hestia violently and relentlessly for several minutes, it takes no time for Hestia about to reaches another of her big climax and the same thing happen with Haruka as she felt another twitch of her cock, hinting that she's about to blow her load into her goddess' again.

"Haruka-chan! I'm about to cum...!"

"Me too, Hestia-sama. Let's cum together!"

Both say during the passionate kiss they shared before Haruka sped up the movement of her hips, pounding Hestia more and more. Hestia also clenched so hard, her inner walls tighten inside which makes Haruka's cock feels so good before it reaches Hestia's womb and then poured its semen again, filling the womb with another massive amount of semen which makes Hestia's eyes roll up and letting out a big climax.

With both women cumming at the same time while kissing each other, their audiences also cum seeing the incredibly hot and steamy sex Haruka and Hestia had, especially the fact that someone trying to impregnate a goddess, which is something deemed impossible, but that's not the case with Haruka as she will ensure that Hestia will be 100% impregnated with her seeds.

Despite it being their second time, both women's bodies stay connected and their lust doesn't fade at all as they continue having sex for countless rounds until their lust is satisfied and all of the Orario's residents can only watch them while masturbating at the wonderful scene they had witnessed.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I usually don't wanna do this, but life has not let me to choose.

If you like this story and others, please remember try to support me through Patreon and Ko-fi

Patreon link: https://www.patreon.com/tetekgede

Ko-fi link: https://ko-fi.com/yurigami124896