An unexpected show!

After saying that, Haruka used her [Time Control] to pause the entire Orario for an entire hour which affects all the citizens but Haruka herself, and seeing that it's worked, she slightly nods and using her [Master Access] at Hestia, trying to find some useful hidden information or sort of.

Name: Hestia

Race: Goddess

Sex: Female

Sexuality: Lesbian (Originally straight before Haruka's intervention)

Love Interest: Shiraishi Haruka (Crush turned into True Love)

Financial: Rich (Originally poor before Haruka's intervention)

Occupation: Jobless

Familia : Hestia Familia

Familia Status: Founder/Leader

Condition: Healthy, Horny

Erogenous Zone: Nipple, clitoris, butt, anal, tongue

Relationship: Shiraishi Haruka [Hestia Familia member] (Lover-to-be)

Mind/thought: "I want to satisfy Haruka-chan... I want to make her happy with everything I have..."

A lustful smile flashed on Haruka's face when she saw all of that. It might not be fully displayed since she doesn't want to see the rest of them for a moment but that's enough information that can be used for time like this. The information she obtained from using [Master Access] to Hestia will make it easier for Haruka to make the goddess fall in love with her and be satisfied even further.

'That's some useful information... the full detail is too long so I have no choice but to make it short for now and will probably show the rest later. And this is more than enough to satisfy Hestia-sama...'

Confirming all the information she had, Haruka then undone the effect of [Time Control], letting the flow of time continue to flow again as everyone came back normal, and with Hestia in front of her, the blonde shinobi then activating [Portal], teleporting her and Hestia in the middle of their new mansion outdoor pool which already has some sort of floating mattress that Haruka created by using [Shard of Omnipotence - Creation] beforehand for this kind of moment.

Not wasting any time, Haruka then undressed herself and Hestia naked in the open place but with another extreme idea, Haruka used [Shard of Omnipotence - Creation] again and created some sort of large transparent-like window that showed both her and Hestia to people outside of their mansion, giving them some free fanservice of two beautiful naked girls bodies.

Seeing everything that happened in a short time caused Hestia to be surprised and confused as she questioned everything with, "Huh?! Haruka-chan, what's happening?! How everything...?" but her question then answered quickly by her beloved first member with a quick kiss on the lips, causing Hestia's blue eyes to widen in surprise with that an unexpected kiss that melts her before it stopped.

"You don't have to worry about anything else, Hestia-sama. I just want to share our beautiful intimate moment that will happen now with everyone. I want everyone in the Orario to witness our pure and wonderful relationship. What do you think about it, Hestia-sama?"

What she said sounded so crazy but Hestia went speechless before she responded with an understanding nod and happy smile full of enthusiasm as she didn't mind it. Hestia doesn't mind it since there's nothing wrong with their relationship and her love for Haruka. She also thinks it would be a good chance to unofficially introduce Haruka's existence to the world so they would know how awesome she is, even though it is through sexual moments.

"I don't mind it, Haruka-chan! I want everyone to get to know you! I want everyone to witness how amazing a person you are!"

She's excited about that and fully approves what her beloved first member of her familia. After all, according to what Hestia believes, because of her love for Haruka, she will always accept anything and everything from the blonde shinobi. It might be a blind love and crush but it is better since Hestia's love for Haruka was recognized and accepted by the person herself, unlike her other self in other timelines as her love seems to be ignored or avoided by a certain white-haired rabbit-like boy.

...that was what Haruka thought as she could read Hestia's mind completely by using [Mind Reading] and that thought from her black-haired goddess with twin-tail hairstyle caused the blonde scientist shinobi's lustful and mischievous smile to grow slightly wider as she was very excited at that.

Not only that. Her idea of doing things like livestream what they would do-which is sex and probably the first time happen for magic like this is used for this kind of purpose since it is always used for War Games-is to make sure any women in the Orario would be interested in the idea of becoming her lover or harem sooner or later. Not only that, but it is also another way to ensure her identity became well-known in a short time.

'It is really hitting two birds with one stone or maybe hitting several birds with one stone instead. Normal people would feel shameless and embarrassed as if they would wish to die or hide in their room if they tried to use this idea of mine to show themselves so it would get certain people's interest but I won't and thanks to [Normality], [More Perverts], [Exhibitionist], and [Exhibitionism], then all the exhibitionism will be perceived as normal and I won't feel any shame from doing it.'

She's really thinking all of that thoroughly as if she had already prepared for something simple like having sex with Hestia that will be watched and witnessed by the entire residents of Orario with no exception. Haruka really slowly and slowly became like a devil, not just because of her race but behavior, traits, and everything.

After having all of those thoughts inside her mind, Haruka who has a lustful and excited smile remains on her face and then, lays down her body on the pool air mattress she just created that is floating in the middle of her familia new mansion. She spread her legs to make it easier for her virgin and inexperienced goddess of the hearth to service her.

"Now, Hestia-sama, shall we start it? Can you pleasure me and satisfy my body?"

Despite the tone feeling commanding and having a sense and air of dominance, Hestia didn't mind it and instead felt excited as her whole body shuddered in the pleasure of giving some pleasurable service to her beloved Haruka.

"Yes, Haruka-chan. I will. Please let me do it. I will make sure to pleasure and satisfy you thoroughly even if I'm inexperienced at this."