Hestia Familia got so many applicants

A week has already passed since the day Haruka had sex with Hestia. The day when their sacred sex was being broadcast live in the entire Orario. It is causing commotion but not in a bad way, it's the opposite and gives them a massive amount of popularity, especially to Hestia Familia, which right now was full of people that want to join the familia—though, all of them are women who want to get fucked by Haruka but they all have decent or good skills or abilities to back them up since all those women think they also want to be useful for Haruka in other fields, not just sex.

Since the familia currently has Haruka and Hestia only, and the petite goddess is the leader, it gives them massive trouble until the blonde-haired shinobi take control and tell everyone who wants to join Hestia Familia to be quiet which instantly being done by them, and that made Haruka smile in relief and satisfaction seeing all those women obey what she told them.

"Ah, there we go. You see? That wasn't so hard, was it?

She chuckles before continuing while looking around at them carefully, ensuring that they won't do something like that again without her permission or anything.

"Good little pets. When you behave, things go so much smoother for everyone. Keep this up, and you might actually earn some of my genuine praise. Until then, just be grateful you've avoided any unpleasant consequences."

Instead of feeling angry or anything, all the women who heard that were excited as their faces red in blush since when Haruka acted and said that it was hot and sexy to them. Although some of them might not have a kink to be dominated, strangely they awaken that when seeing Haruka and heard her saying things like that. It also makes them somewhat aroused, their bodies were starting to be horny and want to be used by Haruka.

However, they won't act since Haruka didn't order them to do so, and it would be bad to force themselves on the blonde girl for something like that which might lead them to their doom as they will be hated by Haruka. After all, even though Haruka didn't do anything to them, all the women have already recognized Haruka as their Mistress and someone who has the right to do anything to them without hesitation.

From a normal point of view, what they did is very abnormal and something that needs to be checked or fixed. However, for Haruka, it gives her some sense of satisfaction seeing all the women became like that because of her, and want to devote themselves to be hers. Haruka is a greedy woman, and she can be like that because the blonde woman is free to do anything she wants in her new life here now.

She felt the thing called "True Freedom" when reincarnated as a new person, especially with all the powerful abilities on her side, which is everything that made all this or anything she wanted to happen or become true. That's why she can behave like that, revealing the true color of her and not afraid of doing that since there's nothing that can stop her.

It might sound arrogant and overconfident but that can be proven with how powerful all the abilities Haruka had in herself. Because of the opportunity given to her, she will try to make good use of it so Haruka won't feel any regret or dissatisfaction from doing whatever she does.

'People always say don't be arrogant since that will lead you to your downfall, but if I can back it the arrogancy then I won't ever get the downfall part in my new life. I can be arrogant and confident because of all the abilities I have which makes me so overpowered.'

She maintains her smile while looking at all the women who trying to join the Hestia Familia but are rejected by Haruka since most of them aren't someone or people she wants. Although Hestia is the leader of the familia, because she was overly smitten and fallen in love with Haruka, she gives all the rights to the blonde shinobi for that.

'Well, thanks to Hestia-sama I can get this familia as my own despite I'm not a goddess yet. Sorry for Bell Cranel, Welf Crozzo, or any men that might be this familia member. I only want this familia to be girls-only since Hestia-sama leaves me as the one who's in charge of it. This familia and Ishtar might be the same in one way in the future but I'll make sure it won't end up 100% like Ishtar.'

While it might be cheating, Haruka will use her abilities to the fullest to make all the women in Hestia Familia powerful in such a short time and that will make the familia number one and the best in the entire Danmachi world. She isn't like the other reincarnators who always keep it only to themselves and refuse to help their comrades to make them powerful in such a short time.

And of course, she has to take some countermeasures to prevent anyone who would dare to betray her or something along that. It's good to be cautious since something like that is normal, even though Haruka can do easily with things like that by using one of her abilities, there's no hurt to prepare for many plans to prevent it.

'After all, I don't want to get betrayed again like the last time. Who in the right mind would be fine with something like that? I'm not Naruto or any saint-like protagonist. I can't risk to have myself being betrayed like that because I'm trusting people too much.'

She can't help but laugh at herself inwardly when thinking of that before says something to the crowd in front of her who seem waiting for her.

"Alright, everyone. Please behave calmly and orderly before we start the interview for anyone interested and worthy enough to be a member of Hestia Familia. Please don't make any commotion like before, understand?"

Haruka said kindly with a smile and got the chorus of "Yes, Haruka-san/-sama!" from the crowd as the answer. With that, Haruka and Hestia then keep themselves busy with the requirements of their new familia members.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I usually don't wanna do this, but life has not let me to choose.

If you like this story and others, please remember try to support me through Patreon and Ko-fi

Patreon link: https://www.patreon.com/tetekgede

Ko-fi link: https://ko-fi.com/yurigami124896