I Hope you could see...

30-08-2024

I wish you could see the goosebumps on my skin when I was listening to the songs you sent today. I was lying on my bed with headphones in my ears, eyes closed. Everything was silent, except for your voice filling my world, the volume turned up high. It felt as though you were right there with me, so close, surrounding me in my room. The emotions were overwhelming—I was simply listening, lost in the music, and when I finally opened my eyes, they were wet... I don't know what happened, but I found myself crying, all alone.

Your voice is truly magical. It numbed my senses, leaving me in awe. It's 1:36 AM right now, and I imagine you're fast asleep, hopefully with a little smile on your face. I hope you're sleeping like the cute baby that you are, my adorable bacha. You are my favorite singer.

You know, before this, I used to wait eagerly for new releases from artists, but now, I wait for you. I wait for the moment when you'll release a new song, and I long for it so desperately. I've heard many artists, but the raw emotions in your voice, especially when you sing for me, just melt my heart. I felt so blessed in that moment—I want this concert to last a lifetime. I want to keep listening to you forever, to hold you close and hear you in my ears as I fall asleep, and again as I wake in the morning.

To make this a reality, I'm working hard. There are countless times when I just want to shut down my laptop and sleep, but I don't give up. I have a future in mind for us, and for that future, I'll go to extreme lengths. I'll give my everything just so I can hold you close, so I can feel you in my arms and see you more closely.

I'm not sure if you know this, but you are a huge motivation for me. You've changed so much for me—my goals, my life. You've given me new light, new goals to strive for. Never did I imagine I would work this hard just to buy a house in the same city you'll be studying in, so that we can decorate our dream house together, spend quality time together, and I can hear you sing all day long.

I will continue working harder and harder so that this dream I have will come true. I'll give everything, and I know you'll fight hard for us too. I'm more than sure you'll do this for me. I will make sure to be the person you can proudly introduce to your parents, someone they would be happy to entrust with their daughter. I know we'll make it. I'm certain we'll overcome every challenge and come out stronger on the other side.

Just believe in me. Believe in our relationship, and I'm sure we'll be more than good to go.