Chapter 1

Yuvika's POV:

"Mumma I'm getting so late, please prepare my tiffin fast." I said as I ran out of my room.

"I told you to wakeup early in the morning so that you don't get late...but no she will never listen to me." Namrata said to herself while preparing her tiffin.

"Achaa mumma, sorry Naa...i promise I will wake up early tomorrow and also you'll not get a chance to scold me". I said as I back hugged my mother while she was getting frustrated from my behaviour.

"Achaa sun ye tiffin le aur pura finish karna...pura matlab puraa" My mother said as she squeezed my cheeks and smiled.

"Haanjiiiiii matashri" I said in a loud  voice and ran towards the main gate.

I ran from the kitchen towards the living room and saw my father reading a newspaper.

"Papa mai library Jaa rhi hu"

"Dhyan se jaana"

My father waved me a bye and I also did and wore my sandals as I don't feel comfortable in heels and I think I have a good height so I don't need heels actually. Okay leave it I'm getting late.

I quickly found an auto and sat on it. Devansh Bhai didn't drop me as he had an important meeting in the office so he left early.

(And also kinjal and Devansh are in the same office)

I reached my library and saw all the staffs present there.

I took my seat and began solving some affairs.

"Achaa...matlab isne rent pay nhi kiya h ..tabhi to ye books wapas nhi laa rha." I said to myself.

"Aanya suno"    I called one of my employees and she stood in front of me.

"Yes mam, aapne bulaya"

"areh ye ek ladka ata h na........areh shitt kya naam tha uska ummm...."

I called one of my staff of the library and kept thinking about a name which I couldn't remember.

Yess I am a bhulakkad...how can I not remember names.

My employee kept staring at me and I'm behaving like a stupid lol.

"Haaaa" I screamed in joy and she kept staring at me in confusion.

"Mujhe yaad aya wo Rohan" I asked her if she remembered him.

"That Rohan...who takes almost all the books at rent?" Aanya asked me.

"Yess the one who takes the books and never gives it back. He has not returned 5 books from the past 2 months and has not even paid any money."

"Mam I didn't know this." Aanya said.

"Even I didn't know.."
"How come I didn't notice him" I muttered.

"Okay listen.... If he comes any day or even today...then surely tell him to approach me.. not by any chance he should go out of the library by not paying the rents".

"Okay mam... I'll see if he comes".

"Also tell the other staffs to look after him".

"Sure mam" She said and walked away.

I opened my phone and got a notification.
The notification was about the Agnihotri enterprises.

"How come THE SARANSH AGNIHOTRI....the upcoming CEO of The Agnihotri Enterprises also be a artist like how much time he gets to also run a art institution...after all...he has a academy full of girls who never came to learn anything but just stare at him and seduce him." I thought to myself.