Chapter 8

Alex relaxed in the bouncer, enjoying the comforting bounce and the snug fit of his pull-up. The warm milk with the laxative had been sitting in his stomach, and he could start to feel the effects taking hold. A familiar pressure began to build, making him shift uncomfortably in the bouncer. The anticipation of what was about to happen made his heart race with both excitement and nervousness.

He had seen toddlers at the daycare do something he had always found intriguing: a kind of "toddler squat" when they needed to relieve themselves in their diapers. The memory of this, combined with his own growing pressure, made him decide to give it a try. He had always been curious about what it felt like to act like a toddler in this way, and now seemed like the perfect moment to experience it.

Alex carefully climbed out of the bouncer, feeling the soft padding of the pull-up shift with each movement. The pressure in his stomach was growing stronger, and he knew it was time. He shuffled over to the center of the living room, where he could feel the soft carpet beneath his feet. He lowered himself into a squat, mimicking the position he had observed at the daycare. It was a bit awkward, but he found it surprisingly comfortable.

As he settled into the squat, Alex felt a rush of warmth spread through the pull-up

As he settled into the squat, Alex felt a rush of warmth spread through the pull-up. The sensation of letting go, combined with the pressure finally being relieved, was both exhilarating and oddly soothing. He could feel the pull-up expanding, the material stretching to accommodate the mess he was making. The warm, squishy feeling against his skin was new and intense, and he couldn't help but let out a small sigh of relief.

He stayed in the squat for a few moments, savoring the sensation and the sense of freedom that came with it. The room was quiet, the only sound being the faint rustling of the pull-up and the ticking of the clock. The pressure continued to ease as he relaxed, and he could feel the mess settling comfortably in the padding.

Once he felt that he had done all he could, Alex carefully stood up, feeling the pull-up shift and sag slightly with the added weight. The sensation was strange but oddly satisfying. He waddled over to the living room couch and took a seat, feeling the warmth of the pull-up against his skin. He could feel the mess shifting with each movement, and it made him smile as he thought about how much he had enjoyed this new experience.

Alex took a moment to appreciate the changes he had made to the guest room, now set up like a nursery with the crib and changing supplies ready for him

Alex took a moment to appreciate the changes he had made to the guest room, now set up like a nursery with the crib and changing supplies ready for him. He knew he would need to clean up soon, but for now, he was content to sit and enjoy the feeling of the pull-up.

He reached over and grabbed the bottle of milk he had left on the counter earlier. He took a few sips, feeling the warm liquid soothe him further. The house was quiet and peaceful, and he had the whole weekend ahead of him to explore and enjoy his secret world.

With a sense of satisfaction, Alex decided to stay in the pull-up for a little while longer. He enjoyed the feeling of being a toddler and knew that this weekend would be full of new experiences and discoveries. For now, he was content to relax, savoring the comfort of his pull-up and the freedom of being alone in the house.