{1}

SHAMELESS, Chapter 1Now Playing ~ I Luv This Shit by August Alsina and Trinidad James

Now Playing ~ I Luv This Shit by
August Alsina and Trinidad James

"𝐦𝐚𝐧 𝐈 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐭"

☆✧༺ THIRD PERSON ༻✧☆

"𝐁ella hurry up! We're gonna be late!" Hector shouted as Arabella was taking too long.

"One second!" Arabella shouted as she took one last picture of her outfit to post on Instagram later.

She ran down the stairs to see Hector in his training kit at the door.

"Hurry up I've been waiting like 10 minutes for you!" He said as he practically ran out the door. She chuckled before leaving the house, closing the door after her.

"Slow down! Why are you driving so fast?!" Arabella shouted at Hector.

"Because training's in like 5 minutes and we're not even halfway there yet!" Hector shouted back. She just rolled her eyes, relaxing back in her seat.

After a very fast car ride, the two siblings finally arrived. They got out of the car. Hector slammed the car door before running to the training grounds.

"Bye then?" Arabella said, Hector completely ignoring her. "Bitch."

These two didn't really get along. Yes, they're siblings, but they would always fight over everything. Although sometimes they are nice to each other, but not very often.

She made her way to the training grounds, sitting on the bench, so she could watch the boys train.

One boy caught her eye, a boy she's never seen before.

He stood next to Xavi, the coach, with the rest of the boys standing around them.

"Boys, this is Marc. He moved up from Barca Atlétic and I would like you all to respect him like you respect each other." Xavi said, with all the boys looking at Marc. "Marc, these are your new teammates."

Hector walked up to Marc and dabbed him up. They looked like they knew each other well. Maybe because Hector used to play for Barca Atlétic, but why has she never seen this boy before?

☆✧༺ ARABELLA ༻✧☆

He turned around and locked eyes with mine. Damn, he's hot.

I felt the heat rising to my cheeks, and I looked away. I felt like the butterflies in my stomach were about to erupt.

Once they started training, Marc kept glancing at me every once in awhile. I smiled to myself.

𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄 𝐒𝐊𝐈𝐏

After the boys finished training, Hector began walking up to me. With Marc.

"Hey Bella. This is Marc, Marc this is my sister Arabella." Marc held out his hand for me to shake. "Is it cool if he comes round ours?"

"Yeah sure." I said while shaking his hand, his eyes not leaving mine. I blushed, but hopefully it's not visible through the thin layer of makeup on my face. He smirked. God, that smirk.

"Alright, let's go!" Hector said as we made our way to the car.

This time, the car ride was much slower. So much more relaxing.

We finally arrived at home, as Hector pulled up on the driveway.

I opened the door and walked into the kitchen. The two boys followed, then sitting on the sofa.

"I'm gonna call Gabriela and see if she wants to come over." I said and Hector nodded.

"Alr-" He began but cut himself off. "I have an idea!"

"What?" I asked, a bit confused.

"Why don't we all get in the pool? Tell Gabriela to bring something for swimming." He said excitedly.

"Alright sure." I smiled before texting Gabby.

𝐆𝐀𝐁𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐋𝐀 ꨄ

𝐀𝐑𝐀𝐁𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐀
heyy girll. do you wanna come
round mine for a bit?

𝐆𝐀𝐁𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐋𝐀
yessss of course I dooo!!

𝐀𝐑𝐀𝐁𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐀
perfect! and also bring
something for swimming!!

𝐆𝐀𝐁𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐋𝐀
okayyy see you soon xx

𝐀𝐑𝐀𝐁𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐀
bye xx

"I don't have any swimming shorts." Marc said.

"It's fine, you can use a pair of mine." Hector said. Hector does have like 20 pairs of swimming shorts so fair enough.

"I'm going to get ready, I'll be down in a bit!" I shouted as I ran up the stairs to my room.

I put on a plain black bikini and paired it with some shorts.

Then, I got a notification on my phone. I looked at it.

𝐈𝐍𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐆𝐑𝐀𝐌 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐈𝐅𝐈𝐂𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍

@marcbernal_ followed you

THE END

╔═*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*═╗
𝐒𝐇𝐀𝐌𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐒𝐒
╚═*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*═╝

𝐀/𝐍 ~ 𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐠𝐮𝐲𝐬 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏! 𝐢'𝐥𝐥 𝐰𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐚𝐬 𝐦𝐮𝐜𝐡 𝐚𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐛𝐥𝐞!!