{3}

SHAMELESS, Chapter 3Now Playing The Heart Wants What It Wants ~ Selena Gomez

Now Playing The Heart Wants
What It Wants ~ Selena Gomez

"𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐬 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐢𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐬"

𝐑𝐄𝐂𝐀𝐏 ~

"You okay?" Marc asked and I nodded.

"Yeah." I gave him a small smile.

God, that was eventful.

☆✧༺ MARC ༻✧☆

𝐖hy couldn't she move? Why did she nearly drown? I was so confused.

She was just sitting on the sun lounger, looking terrified. I feel so bad.

"Hey bro, do you have any idea what happened to her?" I asked Hector, quietly.

"No. That's never happened to her before." Hector replied which made me even more confused. "Thank you for saving her though."

"Of course." I dabbed him up before getting out of the pool, walking towards a sun lounger next to her.

"Hey." She smiled.

"Hi." I smiled back as I sat down. "You alright?"

"Yeah. I think I'll be alright now. If I just stay where I can stand, then I should be fine." She told me and I got a bit worried.

"Are you sure? You could've died then." I told her, but she nodded.

"Yeah. We should play volleyball against them two." She said excitedly.

"Bet. We're winning." I replied and she giggled.

We both stood up and headed towards the pool. Me being me jumped in, but she sat down, dangling her legs in the water.

I grabbed her by the waist and lifted her up, slowly pulling her down into the water. Her breath hitched as I wrapped my arms around her waist, taking her to the shallower part of the water.

"Guys! Me and Marc are playing volleyball against you two." Arabella shouted at them.

"Alright bet. Just don't cry when you lose." Hector said.

"In your dreams." I replied. Arabella laughed and we began the game.

We let them start as they were gonna lose. Hector hit it to Ari, then she hit it back to Gabriela. Gabriela completely missed the ball.

We both burst out laughing and high fived.

"Gabriela you're shit at volleyball!" Hector shouted. Me and Ari were dying of laughter at this point.

"It's not my fault! She hit it too hard!" Gabriela pointed at Ari.

"Umm why are you putting the blame on me?!" Ari questioned.

"It's not your fault." Hector said. "It's hers!"

"Alright guys stop fighting, it's just a game." I said as this was getting out of hand.

"Yeah it's just for fun." Ari added on.

"Fine." They both said in unison.

☆✧༺ TIME SKIP ༻✧☆

We're still playing volleyball, and the score is 9-0 to me and Ari. Hector and Gabriela really are shit at volleyball.

Match point.

Ari started with the ball, and Hector hit it back. We had a rally going on, Hector not allowing Gabriela to hit the ball as she couldnt hit it properly. It was pretty funny to be honest.

I then hit the ball hard, and made sure it went to Gabriela's side so Hector couldn't get to it. Gabriela, once again, missed the ball and me and Ari won.

We jumped up and down and cheered, while the other two were fighting about it.

"Guys, you can stop fighting now." Ari laughed as they turned around, not even looking at each other.

"I'm gonna get out." Gabriela said as she jumped out of the pool.

"Yeah me too." Hector followed her as they both went inside.

"I guess it's just us." Ari said, breaking the silence between us.

"Yeah, I guess so." I replied, giving her a small smile, in which she returned. "What happened earlier?"

"I don't know. That's never happened to me before." She replied.

"Oh."

☆✧༺ ARABELLA ༻✧☆

He came over to me, and grabbed my waist, walking until my back hit the wall. My breath hitched as his hands moved up my curves.

"You're so beautiful Ari." He whispered as he leaned in.

Our lips were inches away.

"Hey guys we're gonna order pizza's." We heard Hector shout, and Marc groaned as we instantly pulled away. "Is that okay?"

He walked out the door.

"Yeah that's perfect." I said as I smiled.

"Yeah." Marc added.

We both got out of the pool and dried off, before going inside.

God, we only met today. What is happening?

THE END

╔═*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*═╗
𝐒𝐇𝐀𝐌𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐒𝐒
╚═*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*═╝

𝐀/𝐍 ~ 𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐠𝐮𝐲𝐬 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑!! 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭'𝐬 𝐠𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐧 𝐛𝐞𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐚𝐫𝐢 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐜??