Chapter 17

Six months have passed and here I am, hunting down three very well known criminals through Africa along with Mitch, Tony and Ms. Nowhere.

Ms. Nowhere managed to calm down after the last incident, an incident that I call a successful mission.

We barely talked to each other, and honestly, Mitch is the only reason why I'm here at all, he used the loyalty card on me once again, knowing that I'm weak for that shit.

He promised me a big payday in return but I didn't believe him one bit.

We kept searching around in North Africa, scanning one village after the other but not finding anything or anyone.

Lamar: I think it's time to pack our bags and leave this part of the world. We ain't gonna find shit over here.

Ms. Nowhere: Do you ever think about not giving up? Every time on a mission with you, all I hear is you bitching around and complaining. Be a man for once.

Lamar: Man, I didn't even wanna be here, the only reason I'm here is my boy Mitch who keeps using me for your stupid ass missions.

Mitch: I'm not using you, Lamar.

Ms. Nowhere: Our "missions" aren't stupid, they're helping the world become a better place, you're just not able to see the bigger picture because you clearly lack the intelligence to do so.

Lamar: You're the dumbass here. Who gives two fucks about some random ass criminals in fuckin' Africa? They sure as hell didn't bother me back in the US.

Ms. Nowhere: But they are bothering a lot of other people...People that are innocent.

Lamar: Those motherfuckers ain't my problem, I'm doing this without getting any paper in return for it.

Ms. Nowhere: Ugh! Is money the only thing you can think about? That's disgusting.

She said with a hint of disgust in her voice.

Lamar: If I'm so disgusting then stop begging me to help yo asses with all that shit of yours.

Ms. Nowhere: I might just do that from now on.