Chapter 18

Our search was quickly disrupted a few days later when we got captured by some criminals from a local gang.

Lamar: Now look where your fuckin' mission has brought us to.

Ms. Nowhere: We haven't failed yet, you heard what they said, if we win the Dune Buggy race, they'll let us leave.

Lamar: That's great, now does anyone here has ever driven a fucking Dune Buggy? Because I sure as hell have not.

Ms. Nowhere: You're being dramatic, calm down.

Lamar: Calm down? Bitch they're gonna pop us if we don't win that fuckin' race, dawg. Ain't no way we're getting out here alive.

Ms. Nowhere: Mitch, could you please tell him to stop crying? The race hasn't even started and he's already shaking in fear.

Mitch: Lamar, look. I know this situation is kinda fucked, but we'll get through this. We will survive...and we will win.

Lamar: If you're so certain about our victory, how about you drive?

Mitch: Pretty sure they'll choose the driver themselves.

A few hours later we got dragged out of our cells and were placed in the Buggies, all three of us.

The race started and I got used to driving it fairly quickly.

Mitch managed to earn the first place after smashing through the finish line, earning us our freedom, which we took by driving away, very far from those fuckers.