~Movies~ Part 2

Jacks P.O.V
"I was sitting there yelling at Y/N to let her in I stood there yelling and crying listening to her do the same upstairs in the bathroom. I couldn't take it anymore. I ran to my car and grabbed a bobby pin. ( She always kept a beauty bag in my car just I case.) I split it, then picked the lock on Y/N door I attempted to turn the nob and it turned I through the pin and made my way upstairs to go to the bathroom and she locked the door. I couldn't take it hearing my baby cry anymore. So I used the power of my foot to open the door. It took a couple of kicks to get it open till I finally did. To see my baby's wrists all bloody and her trying to open a bottle of pills. "Y/N STOP!" I screamed and toward her trying to get the pills from her hand. I finally got the pills from her she ran towards me and started punching me in my arms and slapping me. "JACK GIVE THEM BACK! I WANT TO DIE! JUST LET ME DIE PLEASE!" She screamed at me. "Y/N please. Don't say that to me I can't see you do this." I said and soon after I said that she collapsed. I ran to her." Y/N are you okay! I need to take you to the hospital." I said as I tried to grab. The next thing I knew she grabbed the pills out of my hand and finally got them open. "Jack if you take one step the pills will go into my hands. Step number two they will be in my mouth. Step three I will swallow." She said to me sternly. "Baby please stop. Please. You are beautiful." I was saying as she fell over again dropping the pills. I tried grabbing her but she just was slapping and kicking me continuously. "Jack let me die. Please. Leave and just let me die. I want to die. Why can't you understand. You want me to be happy don't you. The only way I will be happy is if I die. Jack please. Just let me die. That's is all I want. Please." She said crying and holding my hand. "Y/N. I can't just let you d..... Y/N? Y/N?!?!.......
To be continued......
___________________________
Hey Guys!! I wanted to end it here so I could have more to write tomorrow because Nebraska is going to be HOTTTTTT tomorrow so I need something to do! Also I just wanted to let you guys know that these imagines are not planned out what so ever. I write as I go and see what it ends up with. I am pretty sure you guys know if you have read all of my imagines then you know I am pretty dramatic😂 i love you guys💞💞
Twitter- dani_beyer01
Instagram- _danielle_beyer_
Vine- DemDopeEdits
YES guys I am working on my first edit tomorrow and many more edits it would mean the world to me if you go check them out☺️