Jack G. and Sammy Imagine

Y/N P.O.V

Jack and I have been dating for almost 5 years. We started dating our senior year of high school. He is by far the love of my life.Y/F/N and Sammy have been dating for pretty close to how long Jack and I have. So Jack invited me, Y/F/N, and Sammy to go to his sisters wedding.Today was the day of the wedding and Y/F/N was coming over to my house to get ready. I had already showered before Y/F/N got here and she had not showered yet so I was doing my make-up. I finished my make-up so I sat on my bed waiting for my hair to dry.

After all the getting ready.....

Y/F/N and I were finishing up when we heard the door bell ring. It was probably the boys. Y/F/N ran down stairs to get the door. Jack came up by himself probably because Sammy and Y/F/N I where down stairs having alone time. Y/N and Sam are the kind of couple that need time to just them to if they know they are going to be with people or something of like that. "Hey beautiful." Jack said in a sweet like tone. " Hey babe. Where is Sam and Y/F/N?" I asked. " They are down stairs having there alone time." he said. " I see. You ready?" I asked. " Yeah but first." he said. I was soon caught off guard by his lips on mine. After a make out session of like 5 minutes he finally pulled away and we where out the door.

During the wedding....

Jack's P.O.V

Y/N look so beautiful. I really wish that will be me and her someday. I see her hands together so I take one of them over and put them in both of my hands. She looks at me and smiles. I peck her on the lips and return back to the wedding.

At the wedding party.....

Sammy's P.O.V

Y/F/N and Y/N went and got Jack and I something to drink. " Jack I will be back in a minute I have to go to the bathroom." On my way to bathroom this drunk girl comes up to me and drags me to the dance floor and starts grinding on. I tried to get her to stop but it was to late the thing I knew I heard a faint gasp and turn to see my heart shttered girlfriend. " Y/F/N wait.." I was soon caught off by getting looks by Jack and Y/N looking at me with dissapointment."

Comment if you want a part 2