Fights

Y/N P.O.V

Me and Jack have been dating for almsot a year now and lately Jack has not been himself at all. Today I had Sammy over because I didn't want to be home alone by myself anymore because Jack has been in the studio a lot lately and has been with his buddies a lot and has not came home til like 2 in the morning then he comes home drunk and totally wasted and falls asleep on the couch and then by the time he is up it is like noon and he gets up takes a shower says good-bye to me and then         leaves again but that is going to stop. Sammy is going to stay the night tonight and he is going to help me stand up to Jack tomorrow.

Next Morning.....

It was the same cylce as any other night Jack came home drunk. It was about 2 o'clock in the afternoon and Jack has still not woken up yet. Me and Sammy were sitting on the couch watching TV till we finally heard Jack wobble down the stairs you could clearly tell he was hung over. " Hey babe." What is Sammy doing here?" Jack asked confused. "He has been here all night but you have not been here at all to notice." you said with a lot of sass and anger. " Okay Y/N. You don't have to be such a bitch." You were very sensitive and hated fighting and arguing with Jack with that sensitivity you could only fight for so long until you broke down cying and ran. Jack knew that about you so that is why when he fights you he has to be careful of what he says but at the moment in time Jack was not thinking. Tears where flowing from my eyes as I said to Jack"....... I wouldn't be such a bitch if you were still here." With those last words that left Jack shock I ran up to our bedroom and shut the door.

Jack P.O.V

Those last words left me shocked I didn't know what to think of myself. I started to build up with tears what have I turned into. I totally forgot that Sammy was there until he said my name and shooked his head and walk up to me and Y/N room to comfort her. After Sammy left and went up stairs I sat n the couch and just kept telling myself what a terrible person I was. Then I asked myself a very good question.... Why does Y/N love me? or does she anymore.......

Y/N P.O.V

I layed in my bed crying until I feel a pair of stong arms around my waste I thought it was Jacks but then I turned and saw that it was Sammy. Sammy my best friend so it was not weird. I was now turned and was facing Sammy. "Are you okay?" Sammy asked very sweetly and concerned. You shook your head up and down " Are you sure?" he replied. At that momment you bursted into tears and Sammy pulled me into his chest and I cried into his chest why he stroke my hair. After 5 minutes of sobbing and getting your make-up and tears all over Sammys shirt Jack walk in and asked a momment by are selfs. Sammy looked at me to make sure it was okay if it was jus tme and Jack and I shooked my head and Sammy left. " Y/N...... I am sorry I am a terrible boyfriend. I don't know why you put up with me. I am usless. I am jus t a dissipointment to you, Sammy, Johnson, everyone. I don't understand why you like me. Jack said with lodes of tears. That the thing Jack I don't like you." I said back. Jack looked down at the floor. I lifted his chin up with my finger. " I love you Jack." with those words I gave him a passionate kiss. " I love you more Y/N." After all that me and Jack layed in bed and went to sleep and Ssmmy left.

I hope yo guys enjoy my first imagine!