Halloween Party.

It was the evening of Ravenclaws Party, the girls knew it was going to be wild. They had been hearing excited whispers about it around school all week, which only made them look forward to it more.

The quadruple were sat at the dining table, finishing up with their food.

"So who do you want to be there Mary" Juniper winked

"Ooo tough one, there are quite a few options" Mary giggled back. She hadn't heard back from her mysterious greek boy, deciding it was probably best she should move on anyway.
"Maybe Luc Beckett"

"Who's he" Dorcas frowned

"Tall, blond hair, Ravenclaw" Mary sighed dreamily "he is really cute"

"I wonder if any Slytherins will be going" Alice furrowed her brows.

"Hope not" Juniper snorted.

"Who you thinking of" Dorcas grinned, expecting to hear the familiar name of Sirius's younger brother.

But all three girls were shocked when instead she mumbled 'carrow twins" with a small scowl on her face..

"Not Regulus" Alice stared at the girl, who had seemed to freeze up for a second.

"Oh yeah ha ha, him as well" Juniper completely forgot that her friends didn't tag along with them to the kitchen. Or the astronomy tower.

"I guess i just dislike him so much that i realised....that he doesn't even deserve to exist in my head" she stuttered out.

The others looked at her weirdly but shrugged it off. Thinking she probably did something embarrassing in front of him, or something of the sorts.

"Let's set off guys, i wanna get ready now" Dorcas grinned excitedly.

So the four girls set off to the common room, Juniper glanced back at the Gryffindor table, not seeing Barney anywhere. Weirdly enough, she hadn't see him since breakfast, but whatever.

ੈ✩‧₊˚

The girls room was a flurry of skirts and dresses being thrown about as the girls ran about deciding what to wear. Mary was the last one in the shower, Alice was doing her makeup, Dorcas was sorting her hair out and Juniper was wriggling into her tight dress.

It was a strapless denim dress with a corset bodice, tight around her body until her above her bum, where it flowed out. It was very short, and she felt a rush of adrenaline course through her veins as she looked in the mirror.

But she wasn't finished yet, she still had to make her hair straight and do her makeup. Juniper sat down at her dressing table, feeling like being a little extra.

She did her usual routine, putting on some smokey eyeliner this time, and a little bit of fluorescent highlighter. She sprayed some of her dad's potion over the top of her hair and cast a straightening spell.

Finally picking out some gold jewellery and spraying herself with her vanilla perfume.

Juniper stood up, looking in the mirror and smiling.

"You look good" Mary's jaw dropped wide open as she stepped out of the bathroom ready.

"Not as sexy as you look Mary, that skirt is so you" She winked back, making her do a little twirl.

"As for you guys" she looked at Dorcas and Alice who were slipping on their heels "i don't think any other two girls could look as gorgeous as tou guys do"