Exchange students.

Mcgonagall arrived after five minutes with the rest of the prefects, pleased to see that the head boy and girl were on time.

The older woman inspected Juniper's outfit through her spectacles, taking note of its abnormally large size, then looking at the boy next to her, who was feigning being warm.

"You are aware that is the incorrect uniform Miss Potter"

"Yeah sorry 'bout that Minnie. I forgot my robe somewhere. Didn't want to be late though" she grinned sheepishly.

"Well at least you're here" Mcgonagall almost looked like she was smiling. "I'm glad to see you two are prepared, the Ilvermorny students should be arriving any minute now"

Juniper couldn't focus on much besides the frosty air and she glanced at Regulus who was still looking at her, his long lashes casting a shadow over his eyes.

"Are you not excited" she picked up on his clenched jaw.

"Not that excited" He shrugged "there could be better things to do than give them a tour"

"But you get to hang out with me" Juniper joked before being cut-off by the roar of an engine.

Both the head girl and boy swivelled their heads towards the sound, looking up to see a huge flying bus nearing them.

Mcgonagall gave the two a smile of approval before ushering them behind her as she walked towards where it was seemingly landing.

"I didn't expect them to come on a bus" Juniper was quite surprised, she had never seen anything quite like it. The purple clunk of metal was actually quite charming, with vines growing around the gems which bordered the large windows. It seemed to have various lockets and posters with different designs adorning its walls.

Juniper stared up at it in admiration.

"Yeah you can really tell that they don't wash themselves" Regulus nodded at the bus "they can't even keep their transportation clean"

Juniper rolled her eyes and ignored him as she peered at all its curious details.

"Spectacular isn't it" Juniper and Regulus glanced to the back of the bus where many students were filing out. A tall boy stood leaning against the bus, watching her with a smirk as she took in the bus.

"Oh yeah" she coughed, looking at the dark haired boy beside her. He was frowning at the Ilvermorny boy, so she nudged his arm sharply.

He pulled a forced smile and looked back to the bus.

"Sure, whatever you say"

Juniper stood silently, not knowing what to say to the American boy. Thankfully being saved from awkwardness as Dumbledore came out from behind them.

"Agilbert Fontaine" he walked closer with a grin on his face. A blond haired man stepped out from behind the back of the bus. All of his exchange students were in a group behind him by now, staring up at the castle with curious gazes.

"Albus Dumbledore" his thick American accent booming over the chatter of excited teenagers. The two older men embraced, looking like long lost friends.

"How lovely to see you, we were filled with joy when we heard you would be visiting. The students and the staff are all extremely excited" He chortled.

"It is my pleasure" Professor Fontaine replied, patting him on the back with his large hand.

Mcgonagall stepped forward, making his acquaintance as the elderly man bowed down to her, kissing her hand.

"Look at Minnie getting hoes" Juniper whisper laughed to Regulus who looked down at her, shaking his head.